Allied Building Services Employee Review

View all Allied Building Services reviews

They are enjoyable place to work.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 8, 2013
It is not really a bad place to work for. They do not like giving raises at all. I worked at two different job sites for them. The mentally ill sight. was a very enjoyable place to work in. It was just like a emergency room you never knew what you would walk into.

Other Allied Building Services Employee Reviews

A joke
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 20, 2017
This place has no understanding of family or personal time, after working an overnight shift I was called at 9am and forced to drive to Detroit to have a meeting, they promise the world and give you a headache. Not a family oriented place, perfect for a single guy, company is in Detroit, expect to drive there daily
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Dispatch, management, poor company structure
Great place to work! Treat you like family
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 18, 2017
I've been an account manager for there for 9 months now. I have nothing but good things to say about the employees, management, and work/business ethic of this company. They truly treat you like family, and everyone helps everyone. We are a team in all sense of the word, and I plan on making this my career. Finally I can say... I have a career! It's a great feeling.
Pros
Rewards and company events