An established and thriving dot-com is seeking a bright individual to oversee all website and database development. Candidate should have a related degree, and should be self-motivated, bright and be able to pick up new tasks quickly.
The person in this position will be responsible for maintaining our company’s websites along with helping to improve existing functionality and innovate with new functionality. Any experience with OOP, C, JAVA, JSON, AJAX, CPanel, Wordpress, API’s, and Google services such as Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords, etc is a plus.
The right candidate for this position will be detail oriented, eager to learn, able to work under strict deadlines and in a fast paced work environment, and able to communicate effectively in a team environment. We are a small, but extremely efficient organization looking for someone who is driven and able to problem solve quickly and efficiently.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe Suite skills
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- OOP, C, JAVA, JSON, AJAX, LAMP, CPanel, Wordpress, API’s, and Google services such as Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Maintenance, development and improvements of relational database schemas
- Application/Framework design as needed
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites
Salary $40,000 - $60,000 based on experience. Casual work atmosphere. Please forward resume, portfolio/samples of work and cover letter.