Allied Feather & Down Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Challenging, multi tasking, fast pace
Office Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  6905 West Acco Street, #A Montebello, CA 90640August 7, 2016
challenging, complicated due to too much interruption with miscellaneous works.
had learned to be alert, more careful on wok, patience, management is not satified
get along well with co-workers.
hardest part of the job: become worry, do not have enough time to complete the routine work because of special assignment(s), which
need spending more time to complete.
fee release whenever have all the works done in that day
I am a hard working person, I do not mind overload of work, but I do appreciate to have friendly, kind, instructive manager, co-workers to be around. Something I cannot found at Allied Feather is the quiet, peaceful working environment because of the daily shouting and yelling of the upper management.
Pros
N/a
Cons
20 minutes breaks
Quality Control Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAMarch 18, 2014
Company is productive. However, it lacked leadership from management. Opportunity to increase financially or position was very rare. Several tenured employees were still getting paid minimum wage with only the minimal increases of minimum wage as stated by law by its increases.