Allied Global Services Employee Reviews

Temporary Service
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 14, 2018
I was with Allied for over 15 years, I really enjoyed working with them, they kept me busy and I really liked the places that they sent me to work. I would recommend them to my friends and family
Relaxed work environment
Marketing Assitant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 12, 2017
Allied has been a great place to work. They have helped me to develop essential career-building skills and strengthened my existing skills. The people are friendly and it's a very team-based environment.
I worked at the lunch application department for KCK Nutrition Services
Data Entry Clerk - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 9, 2017
It is an employment agency, I have worked three jobs for them.

It was fine. The job was extended twice at least. We got paid weekly. I didn't like when they told us not to come in because we didn't not get paid for missed hours. But they had large company meetings from time to time,
Pros
Breakfast and lunch were provided everyday by the client
Cons
We were asked not to come on certain days for company meetings, etc.
A thoughtful approach to recruitment and consulting
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 27, 2017
Typical day starts early and ready to hit the market shortly after 8am. This industry was new to me and each day I take an opportunity to learn something new. Our management team is a mentor first, a coach second and an advocate third. Our culture is what you make it, everyone has a chance to build their own 'desk' and at the end of the day we are each accountable to our success. I have nothing but thanks for the opportunities afforded at Allied. Thank you!
Contract
Consultant at the Kansas Department of Revenue (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 31, 2017
I've worked on a long term assignment on the behalf of AGS, the experience I've gained has been excellent. Insanely fast paced, challenging, the politics behind the project I'm working on are what you might say not normal however.
Busy work atmosphere, friendly coworkers, managers were helpful.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 17, 2017
Straight to work upon arrival, but breaks may or may not be taken depending on length of interviews. Easy part was dealing with co-workers and some members of management staff. Sometimes difficult explaining to customers why certain information was needed during course of interview
Allied Global Services
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 10, 2017
Management needs serious reviewing. They made promises that were not kept to employees. The bonus/ commission structure was unfair and not well explained. They try to cover an unsuccessful work environment with "outings" and social media postings.
Workplace culture
Cerner Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 30, 2017
Great organization, enjoy working and having the flexibility to set my own hours. I have met some of my closest friends working for this organization. I appreciate that upper management takes the time to work with you and responds quickly when you reach out.
Pros
flexible hours and pay
Cons
contract work
n/a
Learning Consultant/Adoption Coach (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 24, 2017
n/a, My apologies, but, I'm not really interested in rating this company, I currently enjoy my position and that's pretty much all I have to say at this point.
Great work place with amazing people
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 1, 2017
Great people and an awesome atmosphere. The people are always building each other up and allowing people the creative freedom to plan events and office get togethers. They are a great balance of work hard play hard and they treat all of their employees very well. I highly recommend Allied Global Services.
Great if you enjoy traveling
CONVERSION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 27, 2017
The job itself was fantastic, however, the mgt team who sets up travel does not take into consideration how far the employee lives from the airport; benefits are very minimal if that; compensation is great when you are at the office working, however, if you are required to be at a meeting and you are there on a Sunday evening and it is late, your compensation is very little especially if you have been up since 3am so you could travel to the airport and then hotel and etc. The people you work with were fantastic - they respected one another and were compassionate with others.
Pros
Decent hotel rooms, traveling all over
Cons
Benefits, salary, travel arrangements, car-pooling
stuffing the envolopes
doing alot of sortting (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 27, 2017
The job was fun just really work out because my hours needed to change,also wanted to try something new . Keeps you busy and always on the go
Pros
paper cutts
Cons
good people
going into facilities who are switching over or implementing new electronic medical records and training staff members on their new system
Train staff (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 20, 2017
introducing myself to the client and helping staff go through day to day work flow duties while training the staff on the new system. The job itself is not hard it's dealing with those employees who do not deal well with change. As a whole I stay positive and advise them on how easy the system will be for them once they get use to being electronic. I also advise them the same paper work they were filling out is what is on the computer.
Pros
I like being able to travel and having a per diem
Cons
not enough work and benefits are not good
great for travel
Conversion Coach (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 9, 2016
Being a conversion coach is interesting to say the least. You constantly learn new things about the software you are teaching to the Dr.'s and Nurses at each location you are sent to.
Coworkers are wonderful! You become a cohesive team very quickly as you rely on each other if an issue arises.
The hardest part of the job is the disorganization of upper management. It can get in the way of performing your job at your best sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and medical environment you are exposed to while on an assignment.
Pros
constant education, meet new people in a different state, travel
Cons
healthcare is bare minimum, upper management is disorganized
Very unpredictable
Corporate Consultant third party with Cerner (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 28, 2016
Poor organization, unpredictable employment, no benefits no sick pay. Fly all over the country to work in hospitals and clinics where they are mad about having to learn a new software system so they take their frustration out on you.
Pros
Money (when you actually do work, which is not much)
Cons
very unpredictable emp;loyment and hostile work environments
One training project for Cerner Corporation
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 12, 2016
For Allied Global Services (AGS), I went on one training assignment in Louisville, Kentucky. Cerner had just sold their medical charting software to a hospital conglomerate in Louisville and contracted with AGS to send a team of trainers to go there and teach doctors, nurses and hospital staff where to point and click to use the software effectively.

This was the only assignment I ever worked for AGS. The experience was an enjoyable one.
Pros
Food vouchers for all restaurants in the downtown Marriott. Free meals every day. Great perk!
Cons
Twelve-hour shifts overnight, 7:00 P.M to 7:00 A.M.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 9, 2015
Nice and encouraging staff, willing to help and get you the appropriate assignments to get you on the right path in a similar career desired by you.
satisfaction
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Current Employee) –  Lenexa KsAugust 18, 2014
A subpar at best staffing agency. Very poor follow up. I've been only with one company and was not happy with the choice of placement.
Pros
conveinent location
Cons
not a lot of opportunities
Contracting Service/ I am still active status
Active employee (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 24, 2014
Come to work early, setting computer up, and be ready to work at your required schedule. Stay focused, meets all responsibilities and more.

There are many skills I have learned, in many different fields. The computer software is a never ending process. The software is build for the company, its always a new experience.

I believe management is a very important roll for the employee. I have always had a manager that has had, an open door policy. Any questions or concerns would be provided with efficient results.

I handle my co-workers with respect, if I would need questions answered my co-workers would also assist. I am very detailed oriented, I take my job serious.

My worst criticizer is myself, do the job, efficiently, accurately, and complete the job the first time.

I like enjoy, learning new projects, with different industries. This allows me to be much more marketable to the work place.
Pros
I take pride with the industry, that I am working for.
Cons
They do not offer medical insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9