Allied Health Group

Allied Health Group Employee Reviews

Professional and personable staff
Hospital Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAJune 3, 2015
One of the best staffing agencies I've ever worked with. Everyone is very professional, you are able to contact the recruiters at any time regarding any concerns. The pay rate was perfect for my experience. I highly recommend this staffing agency for anyone in the medical field.
Daily
Medical Recruiter (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMay 7, 2015
Hiring new employees for creditable medical facilities. Search websites for potential employees. Conduct interviews. Answer phones, strategize, meeting.
Allied Health Group is an okay employer.
Medical Records Specialist/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good company contracts.
Cons: The recruiters take anywhere from one to two weeks to respond to your phone call(s).
When they have contracts available, they usually have some good sites to work at. My background is Pharmacy Technician, but I have picked up new job titles in the medical field since I've been with Allied Health.
Available positions
Per diem staff (Current Employee), Quincy, MAMarch 23, 2015
Working with the Allied Group gives you the opportunity to venture into different fields of nursing.

Opportunities are endless to advance in your nursing practice.

The hardest and most enjoyable parts of the job are intertwined, at least on this perspective. Going into a new situation, people, protocols can be daunting, but those same circumstances makes for learning on many levels
Great Place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee), indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2015
Pros: weekly pay/ work close to home
Cons: do not work you do not get paid
Ive been employed with them since 2012 and i have never not had an assignement. Everyone in the office is Great but i like OZ is always there when needed.
Good learning experience at worksite.
LVN triage nurse (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: pay is good
Cons: no job security
Allied Health will only place when they feel likie it, they are rude, and when you call to speak with the recruiter they do not return calls or they place you on hold and never answer, the receptionist will tell you to leave an email, and it never gets answered, there is absolutely no job security, will not recommend to anyone.
Didn't Return Calls
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 15, 2014
I was made an offer after the telephone interview so I quit my current job. I filled out ALL required paperwork online, passed all the online tests with flying colors, completed the drug screen (which was clean) and when I called to see what the next step was, they didn't have the decency to even return my calls after numerous attempts and messages left. No explaination, NOTHING. Very inappropriate and unprofessional.
Fun and productive work place
Medical Assistant/data entry-temp (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
Enjoyed being treated fairly by everyone that i worked with or for.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: perdiem
Cons: contracts
I am a new graduate as an RN but I have already learned a great deal of nursing skills working with Allied Health Group
Productive and Fun Person
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2014
Its a nice company to work for I'm just looking for a permit full time job position.
work is never consistant
Patient Account Specialist (Current Employee), Saint PaulApril 16, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: not enough work
Nice staff but work isn't reliable, and communication not so good either
Wonderful company
Ombudsman/Patient Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), Martinez, CAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: discounts for meals
Cons: job assisnment was short
Allied Health Group was a great company to work for, the staff was courteous and helpful. My first assignment with them was a patient relations coordinator at a great hospital.

Everything worked out just great, they found me a position that fitted my job interests as well as my need for growth within the company. I immediately fell in love with the job and the employees were great.

I never thought I would eve find a job I loved and enjoyed so much.

The job was a temp position but for the time it lasted, I was in heaven.
great job
Personal care aide (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2013
great job if you love to travel, take care of disabled and elderly persons. ive learned that taking care of people is one of the most rewarding jobs out there
Decent Company
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Macon, GAApril 13, 2013
Pros: caring management personnel
Cons: contract company
Communication was satisfactory, salary good, appearance to care was solid

About Allied Health Group

For more than 30 years, Allied Health Group, a Cross Country Staffing company, has specialized in providing healthcare staffing – Read more

Allied Health Group Salaries