Allied Health Group

Allied Health Group Employee Reviews

Ok.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2016
They find you contracted work. Assignments do not come fast enough once one has ended. They do not reach out to you in regards to available opportunities. You're left wondering and must call them.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
They do not reach out to their employees
i loved working in the emergency room
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 6, 2016
A typical day at work would be not knowing if someone that's coming threw the door will walk out..
I learned a lot working there doing ekgs how to read them
I loved my co-wokers they taught me well for my first time working in the emergency room
the hardest part was seeing patients come in and some not going back to there family and always build a connection with your patients because you never know what it is they are going threw
the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make your patients smile and they tell you thank you for everything you have done for me I really appreciate it
Nice place to work for with even better co-works and managers
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2015
Nice place to work for with even better co-works and managers. A lot of companies use people that work for AHG and they seem to like the workers. The best part about working for this company is they have your back and will find you another site for you quickly if they feel like your being treated unfair.
The staff s highly motivated in helping people get Hired
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 13, 2015
They was very helpful n getting me employed in a timely fashion . The staff are very kind and professional I would highly recommend to anyone I know that is trying to find a job in the medical field .
Pros
They give you free items tha they get like lunch bags, cups and pens.
Cons
If something goes wrong with work it may take a bit to get you another job.
Great Company
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 11, 2015
Allied Health is a temp agency who helps people look for work. My time working with Allied Health Group was Great! They are very helpful in assisting with any and everything that you need. They are wonderful at placing with great opportunities etc.
Productive very busy place
Spinal Decompression Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington,ilJuly 11, 2015
Management needs more work on how they treat co- workers and to do there reviews and raises more timely manner and offer more pay because they do not offer benefits .
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
No benefits / Not enough pay for what you do
Professional and personable staff
Hospital Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJune 3, 2015
One of the best staffing agencies I've ever worked with. Everyone is very professional, you are able to contact the recruiters at any time regarding any concerns. The pay rate was perfect for my experience. I highly recommend this staffing agency for anyone in the medical field.
Daily
Medical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 7, 2015
Hiring new employees for creditable medical facilities. Search websites for potential employees. Conduct interviews. Answer phones, strategize, meeting.
Allied Health Group is an okay employer.
Medical Records Specialist/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2015
When they have contracts available, they usually have some good sites to work at. My background is Pharmacy Technician, but I have picked up new job titles in the medical field since I've been with Allied Health.
Pros
Good company contracts.
Cons
The recruiters take anywhere from one to two weeks to respond to your phone call(s).
Available positions
Per diem staff (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAMarch 23, 2015
Working with the Allied Group gives you the opportunity to venture into different fields of nursing.

Opportunities are endless to advance in your nursing practice.

The hardest and most enjoyable parts of the job are intertwined, at least on this perspective. Going into a new situation, people, protocols can be daunting, but those same circumstances makes for learning on many levels
Great Place to work
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2015
Ive been employed with them since 2012 and i have never not had an assignement. Everyone in the office is Great but i like OZ is always there when needed.
Pros
weekly pay/ work close to home
Cons
do not work you do not get paid
Good learning experience at worksite.
LVN triage nurse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Allied Health will only place when they feel likie it, they are rude, and when you call to speak with the recruiter they do not return calls or they place you on hold and never answer, the receptionist will tell you to leave an email, and it never gets answered, there is absolutely no job security, will not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
No job security
Didn't Return Calls
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 15, 2014
I was made an offer after the telephone interview so I quit my current job. I filled out ALL required paperwork online, passed all the online tests with flying colors, completed the drug screen (which was clean) and when I called to see what the next step was, they didn't have the decency to even return my calls after numerous attempts and messages left. No explaination, NOTHING. Very inappropriate and unprofessional.
Fun and productive work place
Medical Assistant/data entry-temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
Enjoyed being treated fairly by everyone that i worked with or for.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 28, 2014
I am a new graduate as an RN but I have already learned a great deal of nursing skills working with Allied Health Group
Pros
perdiem
Cons
contracts
Productive and Fun Person
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2014
Its a nice company to work for I'm just looking for a permit full time job position.
work is never consistant
Patient Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint PaulApril 16, 2014
Nice staff but work isn't reliable, and communication not so good either
Pros
pay
Cons
not enough work
Wonderful company
Ombudsman/Patient Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Martinez, CAMarch 1, 2014
Allied Health Group was a great company to work for, the staff was courteous and helpful. My first assignment with them was a patient relations coordinator at a great hospital.

Everything worked out just great, they found me a position that fitted my job interests as well as my need for growth within the company. I immediately fell in love with the job and the employees were great.

I never thought I would eve find a job I loved and enjoyed so much.

The job was a temp position but for the time it lasted, I was in heaven.
Pros
Discounts for meals
Cons
job assisnment was short
great job
Personal care aide (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2013
great job if you love to travel, take care of disabled and elderly persons. ive learned that taking care of people is one of the most rewarding jobs out there
Decent Company
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 13, 2013
Communication was satisfactory, salary good, appearance to care was solid
Pros
caring management personnel
Cons
contract company