Allied Health Institute

Allied Health Institute Employer Reviews

Fun workplace. Great environment. Great people.
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Plantation, FLOctober 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules, great management, team activities
Cons: business was slow, so i was laid off because of it
Working at Allied Health was a great experience. The people were nice. The environment was friendly. And it was a small company so you knew who to go to for whatever it was that you needed. I learned a lot about what it takes, behind the scenes, of enrolling a student into school. And all of the hard work that a team has to do, just for one person to get into their school.
Colorful, energetic co-workers and multi-cultural environment
Employee (Current Employee), Fort lauderdale, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: smaller more intimate work environment. personally involved with each departement within the school
Cons: no growth potential and low job security, no motivation from mangement
Close working environment with this school. At any time, you can be involved in working with the owners or any other department in the school. The school works together as one team and family.
Good entry level customer Service job
Medical Coding and Billing Student (Former Employee), Plantation, FLMay 13, 2014
This was my very first customer service job and I enjoyed it. The pay wasn't that good but it taught me the skills i needed to know to enter into the field of customer service.
Great Experince
Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Plantation, FLMarch 31, 2014
I received I a great education and job experience from Allied Health Institute.
Love this place
Financial Aid Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 30, 2013
I miss working here. Management was great. You basically work independently. Loved helping students get what they need.
Wonderful Online School
In School (Current Employee), FLAugust 8, 2013
The teachers were amazing, if I ever had a question or problem, I was able to either send them an email, give them a call on their personal cell phone, and even send them a quick text. I learned so much in Medical Terminology, Occupational Safety and Law and Ethics, EHR's and Administrative Procedures, Insurance Carriers, ICD-9-CM coding, CPT coding, Patient Billing and Collections, and in the Capstone Billing Simulation on the online Internship. If I were to ever want to further my education, I would definitely go back to Allied Health Institute.
Stimulating work place with many freedoms
Pharmacy Technician/Medical Terminology Instructor (Current Employee), Merrillville, INAugust 6, 2013
I love my job here but advancement opportunities are scarcely available due to low census and limitations of the field in general. Still a great place to work and learn.
I appreciate the skills I learned while at Allied Health Institute
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJuly 8, 2013
Pros: great company parties and good pay
Cons: managment was very unpredictable
A typical day at work was always like a day of independance. I say that because I never had to worry about being micro managed. I learned a lot of people skills being that I delt with students around the United States. Managment was fair on some levels and of course had their down falls as well. My co-workers and I made lots of fun memories. The hardes part of my job was not seeing a student complete a program they enrolled in but the most enjoyable part was having a student call me back after graduation sharing their appreciation and excitment.
Current Medical Assisstant School
Student (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2013
I am enjoying all this new knowledge, and I am looking forward to being able to use it on a daily basis
I really enjoyed teaching.
Chief Instructor of Cardiovascular Technicians (Former Employee), Merriville, IndianaJuly 24, 2012
Pros: independent working.
Cons: could have paid more.
Independent working was great. Responsibilities were diverse. I enjoyed the position. Enrollment drop derailed my full time.