Allied Professionals, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
travel to new or differnt dental office each day
RDH (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 7, 2016
As a temp RDH I greet the staff as I enter the office, they offer scrubs to wear and a changing area. they now go through OSHA rules, I get the tour of the office and a quick explanation of the computer system all in 15 min before the first patient. The day starts and the DDS wants the day to go smooth and be on time, So I focus on each pt listen to their dental concerns and continue to clean their teeth in one hour or less depends on the office how much time is allow for each patient. Most enjoyable part of the job is the dental patients and making them feel comfortable in the dental office., the hardest part is building trust with the staff and patients in a short time. The co worker are different each day that is positive or negative. Ailied Prof is a very good in supporting their staff in tricky situations.
Pros
I can choose my day to work
Cons
each is going into a new sitting
AWESOME Experience
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 1, 2016
Allied has given me a great opportunity to work when I want to work. They kept me very busy throughout the summer and just recently has slowed down in October. The job assignments have been quality and very nice dental offices as well. Work for Allied! They are great!
Pros
Great offices to work in. Repeat clients is awesome.
Cons
Would like to be a little busier during the fall months.
Great Place to work
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 28, 2016
Great place to work. If you like flexibility, then this is the company to work for! The management team cares about you! Office staff is great as well.
Awful company
NAR & Woman's Advocate (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MN & Metro areasSeptember 28, 2016
They are all incredibly rude and expect you to be perfect. If you don't work practically 7 days a week, they hound you to pick up shifts. They don't pay you what you deserve and won't compensate you either. I make $15 an hour and they are hiring for a position the same as I am working at $16 an hour. Are you kidding me? When I asked about that, they played dumb. They also had me take a medication class that costed $80 and said they would pay half and I would pay half and once I passed my class, they would have more hours and better pay. THEY NEVER GAVE ME ANY SHIFTS WITH THIS NEW CERTIFICATE NOR DID THEY PAY HALF OF THE CLASS. I actually ended up paying for the whole thing and then some. I HIGHLY reccommend not working for these people. So if you want to be called 3+ times a day and have you employer treat you like garbage daily, then this is definitely the company for you!
Pros
Cons
No hours, awful contracts, rude management, compensation.
Official response from Allied Professionals, Inc.
October 26, 2016

I am Sharon Mulligan, HR Director at Allied Professionals, Inc. As in all cases, there are two sides to each story. I would like to address this individuals comments. The position we were advertising for was requiring additional skills and experience this individual did not have - which I did let them know. Good News - we have lots of work ! One of the most important parts of a good working relationship is communication between the individual and the staffing coordinator. It is the Staffing Coordinators job to keep their staff working as often as the staff indicates they are available for work! If an individual gives us dates and times they are available to work we are calling to offer them work! It is always ok to turn down a shift - people work for us for the flexibility - no commitment until an individual agrees to a specific assignment. So we will continue to try and reach someone we believe is available to work.
We would have paid half of the Medication Administration Certificate, but this individual quit before ever working at a facility.

Want to know more about Allied Professionals, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Professionals, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5