Allied Solutions Employee Reviews

Good company with unrealistic goals due to proprietary system
Mortgage Loan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 1, 2017
Great folks to work with on peer and immediate management status. The proprietary system used for data often times was inadequate to perform tasks. Lots of workarounds that prevented you from accomplishing tasks.
Pros
Great people to work with as peers and immediate management
Cons
Proprietary system needed improvement. Too many workarounds
Very unstable environment, lack of compassion.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 30, 2017
All the company cares about are numbers. They don't about anything other than them meeting their goals. Hard to move up. They will hire someone from outside the company before moving someone up. Lack of compassion when it comes to kids in the hospital. They don't take Dr notes. A day missed is not excused. Management is never available, always short staffed. Management is never on the same page. You always get different answers from supervisors which causes your stats to drop.They never update you on changes that occur. Audits are unfair. Training is horrible. A lot of people are self taught. They don't like to pay people for training but say you have to in order to move up. But you never end up going anywhere. There is a lot of drama going on as well.
benefits
Cons
management, a lot of drama
Encouraging Environment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 28, 2017
I enjoyed working for Allied Solutions. I think I'm a hard worker and Allied thought so, too. I received two star awards recognizing my contribution. I really enjoyed working with the co-workers. My supervisor always had a smile on her face. You felt like you could go to her for anything. There was always a positive feeling in the office.
Not happy with low pay rate at this company
Mail Room - Scan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 26, 2017
I left working at grocery store for sit down job. My body aches when seating to long not use to that environment. I'm not happy how much they are paying me, $10.00 a hour. I'll stay if they pay me more. You work weekdays and have weekends off.
Pros
Work weekdays have weekends off
Cons
Your pay rate $10.00 a hour not enough pay bills
Example of day to day
Repo Plus Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 17, 2017
It's all about making money for them, they don't care about you. They want to you to bring in all the money no matter what the cost. It's sad. The end
Great experience
Mortgage Solutions Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 14, 2017
Day to day is typical, it's a more routine setting. The feel of every office is different depending on the supervisor. There are advancement opportunities but they seem to go to whomever the supervisor has the best relationship with. The rules and policies are continually revised based on what needs to be added or omitted to justify any action of a superior.
Pros
Great experience to build your resume
Cons
Not the best medical plan due to high premiums, office politics are not regulated, growth depends on relationships not skills.
Disfunctional work environment. Non existent standard operating procedures.
Claims Adjuster/Collateral Protection Insurance (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 30, 2017
Scheduled for two weeks of training; received only one week of training before being assigned a claims desk. No written procedures to use as a guide. Management is inconsistent with distributing information directly relevant to your job performance.
Pros
Extremely casual dress code
Cons
Performing antiquated processes causing one to work harder not smarter.
Just Okay
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 13, 2017
Co-workers are great. Management could be better. Benefits could be ALOT better. High expectations of workers, but not much support. I was there two years and frankly, I was happy to move on.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Not a lot of support.
Nice work atmosphere
Customer Solutions Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJanuary 11, 2017
Friendly atmosphere, team oriented, work hours are very open. Training specialists are very helpful. Good rapport. Workload can be managed.
Pros
Closed for all major holidays, closed on weekends
Good place to work if you don't care about estability.
Customer Care Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 23, 2016
Great ambience to work in, great co workers, very nice managers, bad management, low pay. No very flexible with hours and shifts, no overtime.
overall good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 6, 2016
Until close to the end the management and the flow of the business was very good. good co-workers helpful team leaders and sense of family. When I became an at home worker I felt none of that.
Daily
Mortgage Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 3, 2016
• Provide optimal customer service indirectly by building a relationship with lenders directly
• Use effective communication skills, review reports, and complete email request from lenders in a timely manor
• Knowledge of insurance, and banking practices such as CFPB guidelines, FEMA, and Fannie Mae rules
• Track lenders portfolios
• Provide escrow premium reports for lender disbursement files
• Audit and review notices sent out to borrowers on behalf of our clients
company full of unorganized people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 19, 2016
worked here for 1 yr, they dnt wrk with ur schedule, new rules everyday, drop ur pay when they want. i DONT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO NO ONE
Pros
easy work
Cons
unprofessional, traffic, pay, enviornment, High turnover
Great work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDOctober 20, 2015
I enjoy the openness of idea sharing that goes on at my current co. Any one is welcome to throw ideas out that they feel may help productivity, it give the feeling of feeling important in the big scheme of the organization.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
Need more staff
Horrible pay and rampant laziness
Processor (Former Employee) –  Carmel INOctober 15, 2015
The pay is horrible and the management is equally bad. Work hard, get paid low wages, and watch your peers watch movies, play games, or wander off to do who knows what.

Seriously, the pay is pathetic for a company doing over 150 million in business. They deal with many of the nations largest lenders, banks, and credit unions, but they pay lower then any of them. The only good thing about Allied is you can get away with doing almost nothing if you are willing to sit there for $10/hour. Your measly little pay check, after taxes and benefits will be about $600 for two weeks. Wipe with it.
Pros
Ample time to think about suicide.
Cons
Low pay, low brows, and low standards.
Invested in employees future.
Insurance Processor (Former Employee) –  N Sioux City, SDSeptember 30, 2015
I especially liked the Fish program. It was an internal program that would organize team building games and community outreach. I also appreciated the benefits program and the profit sharing.
great opportunity of employment
Accounting Specialist Premium Processor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 6, 2015
I learned about posting refunds and premiums Supervisor explained procedures very well help me to understand what I was doing as far as charging premiums and paying out refunds
Good Company
RepoPlus Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 14, 2015
Nice company to work for. Good work atmosphere. Employee's get along well with each other. Management communicates well.
Pros
Occasional lunch
Great Organization
LENDER ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityJuly 6, 2015
Other than the normal day to day stress that we all find in our work environments, there is nothing that I would take away from my experience with Allied Solutions. I learned a lot and gained much more during my employment there. My only regret was leaving the company, I wish I was able to move with my job.
Pros
Great benefits, excellent work environment
Lending Service Mgr/ Client Development
LENDING SERVICING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 18, 2015
The thought of working for a company that is growing at a strong rate was very appealing. A typical day consists of reviewing data, updating data, making recommendations for updates to file, notifying lenders about past due, taking phone calls from various lenders while handling the day to day responsibilities of current client list.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Lack of support for internal staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9