Allied Staffing Employee Reviews

Always changing assignments
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 8, 2017
Good money good hours but they always change assignments it like every 60 days never could get hired on with the company meet great people
Cons
No insurance
Productive place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOJanuary 4, 2017
This is a good place to snag a job. They are quick to get you to work and once you have proven to be a great worker they will give you more job assignments.
Very energetic work environment with great people
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 28, 2016
I love working at my job. The people there is very nice. We have great chemistry as a team. We can discuss work and personal lives their comfortably. I learned great teamwork skills. How to be a team player. The management their is excellent. They are understanding and down to earth. My co-workers there know how to do the job without making it feel like work. We all know our role and can improvise if or when the time arrives. The hardest part of my job is when we get off and go home. That is how much I like my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is everything. The atmosphere, the people, and even the management
Pros
The job and the people there
Cons
Working underground
productive place to work and keep me busy
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 21, 2016
Allied was very good to me the few years I worked for them. They always kept on assignments .Which was good because I had bills I had to pay. So I worked a various jobs thru Allied Staffing
Pros
good jobs
Cons
not all had enough hours
Great Staff!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CADecember 19, 2016
I have to admit that I was nervous about trying a staffing agency, but they made it so easy! Very helpful and friendly, yet professional. I would recommend Allied Staffing to anyone.
great recruiters
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 6, 2016
I have worked there and friends who are 16-19 that work there and they enjoy it. Not bad hours, good pay and you are working with a lot of people your age, so there's good chat and you can all relate.
McDonalds to a lot of training i'm pretty sure. My friends get a lot of training in different areas and when they work hard they get moved up a position. It's a good place to work because there's always a chance of promotion.

Tell them at the interview about your stutter. They can't refuse you the job because of it, that is illegal. Ask if you can work in the kitchen. Remember that they are human beings, not just interviewers. They will probably take what you asked into consideration.

Also, it's good for them if you work in the kitchen. They don't want you getting nervous and losing customers. But if it's just a stutter and no nervousness behind it, then work at the till. People won't mind. Nobody is going to point and laugh out loud at you!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Warehouse position
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 9, 2016
Allied Staffing placed me with Sunflower Group company - a warehouse. The job is easy and we get free food once in a while so this job is alright with me.
love them
Contract worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2016
i love ths place they keep you working and really work with you as long as your a dedicate dwork and willing to meet them halfway even if you have issuses going on
good temp work
warehouse/industrial (Former Employee) –  lenexa, ksJuly 13, 2016
they will find you a job at Allied. was offered temp to full time, but like a most of the temp jobs previous worked the time frame for full time is different. which is not Allied's fault.
Pros
quick employment
Cons
not prime jobs
Hit and miss, bad timing.
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 28, 2016
I've had a friend who's gotten work through them that was fairly consistent and he enjoyed it, but I was getting work between two temp agencies that was mostly one day jobs. Experience probably varies from person to person.
Fun and Friendly work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 23, 2016
stack boxes onto pallets, watch the line for bad products, I worked around the disable so help them get back and forth to there work station...inspected bottles to make sure they where good to be shipped
Enjoyable
Cherry Picker (Keystone) (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 3, 2016
I enjoyed this job I enjoyed learning how to drive a Cherry picker, it was a fast pace job and I was able to keep up with the pace.
Staffing Agency
R&D Laboratory Technician / Paper (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 23, 2016
Allied Staffing is a decent staffing agency. It was very easy to contact the recruiter by phone or e-mail. If they did not have a answer for you right away, you did not have to wait long for a call back with the answer.
Allied is working to get you working
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KS/Kansas City MOFebruary 2, 2016
Multiple Jobs with some opportunity of temp to perm good hourly pay and some health benefits weekly paydays with room to grow
Pros
career job placement
Cons
starting pay could be better
Employment Experience
Production (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSDecember 8, 2015
The hours were moderate and the environment was neutral. The co-workers were friendly and helpful. I have no further information to provide.
Always work for someone that wants to work
Prep Associate for Lutron Brookdale, Macungie (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 30, 2015
They are very efficient finding work for each person that comes into their facility. They call periodically to ask if there is something that we need on the job or to find out if we are having problems with anything. It was very enjoyable working for them and when I move back to Pennsylvania in the future I will definitely sign up with them again.
Pros
They strive hard to find work you will like
Cons
There are none.
A Fun atmosphere to work
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 20, 2015
A typical day at Valet Parking was fun. The co workers were hard workers. I learned the different name brands of shoes and cloths.
Staffing company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 9, 2015
small staffing company, but they manage to find good temp to hire positions, they try to keep you working, so if a company lets you go the try to get you another job as fast as possible
Staffing and Recruiting
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOApril 8, 2015
A typical day at Allied is checking in with all clients to make sure temps made it on time and see what other needs have arose, to answer phones and pre-screen new applicants or staff existing temps to open jobs, to fill job orders from clients, to follow-up on existing clients and maintain relationships, to take walk-in applicants looking for jobs, to interview new applicants and complete all necessary paperwork in computer data base, send and reply to all emails from clients, send background checks on new applicants, give new applicants drug screens, communicate with co-workers and management about clients, job openings and fills, and other important information throughout the day. Allied would have BBQ cook outs for holidays, holiday parties off-site, bonuses for staffing managers according to bonus structure. Allied is like a second family due to the tight knit team and has good insurance and vacation days.
Pros
BBQ cook outs, bonuses, vacation days, holiday pay, sick days, company cell phone, company laptop
loan company
tele loan (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 25, 2015
I would make calls to people all over the united states. I would call them about their resent application for a loan. The people I worked with I could never replace they were really the best.
Pros
good people all over the office to work with
Cons
job was shut down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.