Allied Telesis Employee Reviews in United States

not recommended
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  San JoseJuly 25, 2016
Management has no strategy.
Internal communication is horrible.
Exists purely on legacy sales with no good replacement products in the pipeline.
Services and Support for a Network Vendor
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE/TIER III NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAJune 30, 2015
A normal day would be getting into work and following up on tickets for our customers. There could be new or existing tickets that will need to be worked on. Issues pertain to service provider triple play networks (voice, video, data) and enterprise issues. I could be working a SIP call issue one minute and the network a network down video issue being caused by loss of IGMP queries, joins, and leaves. There are also many enterprise networks that we support ranging from all aspects of networking.

I also am the system integrator providing pro services on site. This could be a site survey, a network health check, installation and design of networks, to training.

I learned triple play service providers networks in my time at Allied Telesis.

The most enjoyable part was continuing to work with networks.
great company
Engineer, Software Admin for Europe, Cashier (Current Employee) –  RomaniaJune 12, 2015
I learned networking and it is a very good company. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customer with their issues.
One Star says it all...
Director of N.A. Sales (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 2, 2015
Decent Short-term employment until you find something better as company changes direction with the wind and not always for the better.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
They take PTO from you during holiday shutdowns to control earnings