Allied Wireline Employee Reviews in United States

No Managment, Trouble getting paid.
Wireline Operator (Former Employee) –  Dickinson NDOctober 25, 2015
Worked there 2 months and had trouble getting paid every single pay period. In fact it wasn't till 6 weeks after I left that I finally got my pay. Spent the first 2 weeks "training in Pa." which consisted mostly of sitting around BSing. Even though I already had experience from another company. Had to go through the whole "green hat" humiliation even though most of the hands there knew less than I did. During my time there I never saw anyone in management who came close to having a clue.

Also they pay salary, no overtime. So of course 20 30 hour days were not unusual
Pros
easy to get a job
Cons
no overtime. no management.trouble getting payed
Very productive company
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXMarch 3, 2015
Great company to work for, good training program, pleasant environment, wonderful co-workers, learned a great deal about the wireline business,
Pros
very organized
Cons
temporary job
Overall a good place to work with a laid back environment
Wireline Operator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2014
A typical day at work without a job to go on is going to the shop to calibrate tools and clean truck, usually off by noon. If there is a job to go on then it's usually a minimum of 12 hours from the time you leave the shop till the time you return.

I did learn the open hole side of work and learned how it operates and the process of logging a well bore.
fun work place to work
Accountant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
it is big company learn all international project accounting consolidation accounting and other software implementation.
very dull ,
TCP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXJuly 15, 2013
Very clanish if you dont no somebody then you will be an outsider. im a people person i get along with anybody .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a