ALLIED Employee Reviews

residential counselor
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Hopatcong, NJApril 15, 2017
stressful environment but i love working there for the simple fact that i love to work with people with disabilities. the environment was chaotic and very stressful due to so many workers coming in and out.
Pros
the reward to work with people in need
Cons
no benefits and management was not on top of everything
Fun and productive work place
Record Clerk /mover (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 23, 2017
Good work environment fast pace.short breaks.your standing on your feet the whole work shift. So if you can stand up or have back problems i wouldnt recommend it.
productive
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTFebruary 13, 2017
I enjoyed my job a lot
I was busy a lot of the time cooking, cleaning doing different actives with and for my client. the hardest part of the job is that you will sometimes come across different personalities but always best to stay professional also I couldn't work more than 25 hours. I love working with other people and helping others out
Cons
heathcare and benefits
It's possible to move up
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2017
I started out as an officer and within a year in half I was the site supervisor. It all really depends on who your manager is.
Pros
OT is cool
Cons
No lunch break; high turnover which causes lots of OT
Awesome people, great place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  DelawareNovember 25, 2016
I had fun experience there at allied i just didn't like all the traveling an being away from family so i had to leave an find a more steady place to work.
Pros
Worked with family
Cons
Was away from family at home to long
Decent workplace to start
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 20, 2016
This is a workplace that is decent to work at due to the trusting close atmosphere it provides. As a whole, the pay is low, but it is not bad since you have freedom. My co-workers are generally much older than I. We still do things by paper which makes me feel like we are dated. As a whole it is a decent place to start a career and build a resume as well.
Pros
Trusting, freedom, helpful
Cons
Low pay, dated
Patient care
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTNovember 6, 2016
Poor management for patients, patients with mental disabilities required to manage own PCAs. No contact with management, only work with patients. Benefit for scheduling and own availability with hours. Poor customer service
N/a
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 3, 2016
The company is a great company to work for. Its just to far from home for me.I been here two years now and I enjoy working for this company. I just wish i was closer to work.
Family oriented work atmosphere
Assistant Housing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 31, 2016
Great place to work! They care about their employees. Very team oriented work place. Work in the office and in the field. Good benefits- vacation time, 401K and disability.
Productive office environment that was really fun to be apart of
Insurance Processor (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDAugust 19, 2016
I had a great time working for Allied Solutions. It was a great growing and learning experience that i appreciated. Training at times could have been more thorough and efficient.This is a great company to work with
Pros
schedule and benefits
Cons
training at times
New kid on the block
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2016
The company was new to the Atlanta market and was fighting to stay in the market. I managed several properties and their staff. Being that the company new it was difficult to find vendors for timely repairs. It was very nice to be a part of the building process.
Great job and atmosphere, low pay
Lender Administrator (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 31, 2016
The company has been doing pay adjustments across the board for a year. Our division is the very last on the list. We are definitely paid below standard and considering the workload and responsibilities.
Pros
Flexibility, good management, many opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Low pay
As a PCA working for Allied I work for the indiviual client in their home
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJuly 9, 2016
I have always liked working through Allied. I feel they appreciate the Personal Care Assistants working for them. I have always had a good relationship with the company. The people in the office are very pleasant. I do not work in the office I work as a PCA my in Clients homes.
nice call center
CSS (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 25, 2016
At Allied Solutions, there is lots of opportunity to advance in this company but there is a high over turn rate. The benefits are really good.
Not a good place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2016
After being employed, I was not properly trained. I was sent to different job sites with no directions. Supervisors would never respond when called!
Pros
Always hiring
Cons
No benefits
Good environment but not much in career advancement
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 8, 2016
In my time at Allied, I thought is was a decent place to work in terms of the environment and work life balance. However the room to advance was as I thought there was favoritism and nepotism in those who were promoted.
Easy workplace
Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMay 9, 2016
Terrible work environment. But a place to learn and establish some experience behind a computer. Management team is good. The hardest part of the job is just having to put up with call center drama.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Twin Lakes, WIApril 29, 2016
Allied was a good place to work. The people were very nice. It was a good work environment. Management was good, working with the employees. After the probation period you had to take money out of your paycheck to pay for a uniform. No breaks except for on 30 min lunch break.
Pros
Good work conditions
Cons
Had to buy work uniforms, little to no pay increases
Great place, wish I would have stayed!!
Inside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2016
With all the typical office politics, this was still the BEST company I have worked for. I am kicking myself in the back side for leaving!
Pros
Great people
Cons
I left
labor
labor (Former Employee) –  Warwood, WVMarch 20, 2016
I worked as a trash collector . I worked about 50 hours a week till I got laid off. I liked this job. I also have heavy machine operator certificate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLIED. Our community is ready to answer.