AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Better management and Advancement
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 22, 2018
clock in, pass down info, start shift breaks and lunches were limited

management choose not to suuport there employee of 6 years over and decided to let me go instead of providing evidence for issue at hand

Very nice workplace people were most friendly

hardest part was being there alone
Solid Job / Nice people
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 22, 2018
I enjoyed my time with the company. I was a security officer at various locations and enjoyed the work and environment. I advanced to a supervisor role eventually and was placed in a corporate environment. This was much more of a office work and administrative type position, which is where I realized I enjoyed the office setting much more.
Pros
Hard work / Great Learning environment
Cons
Contract work
N/a
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2018
I was not a good place to work at. Everybody did what they wanted when they wanted . People was always losing they jobs over nothing at all. They never tried to work with you
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJanuary 21, 2018
Very good place to work, not stressful people very nice great co-workers on time always there. Very good places they have contracts at to work at. Your shift area coverage is easy to do.
Pros
Excellent supervisors
Cons
over night hours
It was A Nice Establishment, I Loved My job.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 20, 2018
Great work schedule , Great Pay .. It was A nice Job ! I Didn't have any problems While Working there only thing it was , waiting on my relief ... Sometimes I has to wait a little longer than usual . But again I loved it ..
No support for growth
LEAD GUARD (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJJanuary 20, 2018
Qqqcompmay did not support in any way possible. Account manager was not fighting for better pay. Our pay did not reflect the job duties or stress endured.
Pros
A place to work
Cons
No support or encouragement
easy pace
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJanuary 20, 2018
Easy paced job. As you tend to work by yourself, you need to be self motivated. There are both armed and unarmed positions available depending on the location you decide to work at
Security Scene
CCTV SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 19, 2018
I haven't seen a lot of what Allied Universal is about. I only monitored a CCTV site in Arizona. But I do look forward to working with them again. The only thing standing in the way of this being a career for me was, the Navy Reserves. Their management team is phenomenal and they love their Vets. I just want something more exciting.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Not enough information
Could Be More Productive With Employee, Many or Way Underpaid For The Type Work They Performed Daily.
SITE CAPTAIN/COMMANDER (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Massive Turnover Rate Due to Low Paying Wages, And The Hiring of Unqualified Security Officers.The Company Also Have a Major Problems With Security Officers Calling Out Sick or Not Showing Up For Work, And I Highly Believe It Is a Direct Result of Low Pay, Resulting In Many Security Officers leaving Seeking Employment Elsewhere.
beeline bus station
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 19, 2018
the most enjoyable Thing about The Job site i was at was the beeline bus in Yonkers they are very nice . they are very professional in that company . i check ID , call in every delivery's
Safe place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2018
I enjoyed meeting new people. I enjoyed learning new things and cultures. Working in the center of Philadelphia with so many diverse people made me feel alive. Homeless , Young, Elder of all ethnics was a day of learning and Purpose.
Pros
Samples are all over. All kinds of food
Cons
Lack of work
good company to work for, relaxed atmosphere, good camaraderie between guards, account managers, shift supervisors.In summary I enjoyed working there
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 18, 2018
Allied Barton was a good company to work for. They had certain rules of conduct which helped me to know what my job was and to be able to perform that job. They were fair and were somewhat flexible with their scheduling.We had a good group of people who worked each shift . I never had a problem with them and I enjoyed what I did while they were the security company up there at Amazon in Breinigsville.
Decent Job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJanuary 17, 2018
Good job with good co-workers, but bad management. Pay is okay starting out but not much room for advancement. Good job for a high school graduate to make some easy money.
Allied Barton is a good place to work if you are a young adult just finishing high school and or attending college to supplement your income.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 17, 2018
As and adult you would not want to work at Allied Barton base on the number of young adults that are employee at the work place. It presents as a place for young adults.
Pros
employ young adults
Cons
Low pay rate
Non productive
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 17, 2018
They had me on call most of the time so I couldn’t grow or experience anything in the company. Working in security I want to grow and expand so I can be known and recommended for better opportunities.
Great workplace
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 17, 2018
Great company to work for even though the management sucks. Loved working 11hrs a day 4 days a week and having the weekends off. The overtime was optional and very easy
I enjoyed my time with the company
Master Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 17, 2018
Allied Barton was a great opportunity when if came my way. I loved the trainings I was permitted to do and I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was sad when I left.
Excellent Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Great experience working there. The job performance was very competitive, the company provided several training, and There is so much to learn and share withe them.
Fun working place because residents were so nice.
Doing hourly patrols at large parking lot (Former Employee) –  Newport beach ca.January 15, 2018
logged visitors an provide information for deliverers. I also did hourly patrols through a long parking lots on cite. I also responded radio calls from residents. I also gave tickets and called the tow for vehicles parked on prohibited areas. Some times I had to call the police for drunk residents fighting and speeding on sit.
Pros
It was fun to talk with many nice people.
Cons
very often we received complaints of people who did too much noise.
Professional Officers
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJanuary 15, 2018
Professional environment, and tasks are completed in a timely and courteous manner. Company vehicles are provided as needed for properties patrolled in a seamless process.Communications are clear and precised,
Pros
Great sites, benefits
Cons
At times not sure when you will be relief????