AlliedBarton Security Services
3,233 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

fun place to work
❸ Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2015
Fun place to work. Very productive and great job for meeting new people. Either have a job site that is very active or very inactive. Other employees are enjoyable also.
This is a good company to work for.
Security Officer DC Ranch (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 1, 2015
Pros: pros are that i get to multitask and really enjoy the customer service contact.
Cons: there is no room for advancement, and working outside 80% of the day.
I am a gate access guard so my essential duties are to greet all guests and residences. Complete daily activity hourly, complete incident reports using ABDI and SDS programs. Answer phones, reading incoming emails, send out emails, maintaining opened communication with my account manager, security manager, other gate guards, residence, and lastly and the concierge. After logging in, I must make sure to keep records of lost and found, making sure the appropriate items are giving to the right person. Also keep track of package log and edit information on residence accounts upon residence request.
your average security company
Flex Officer in El Segundo (Current Employee), Carson, CAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: write up every time you call off/
I have so far enjoyed working for this company. I have worked various posts at my current location but it seems that the account managers at my perticular location so not like to promote from within. It is sad to see so many officers come and go.
A pleasant work environment
Relief Shift Supervisor & Officer (Current Employee), 19 East Chocolate AvenueJuly 31, 2015
The co-workers definitely make the day go quicker. The job is fairly enjoyable aside from the mandatory overtime if your relief doesn't show. You get to meet all kinds of people.
An ok place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 31, 2015
It will all depend on who you know. If you know the right person you will get plenty of hours to work but if not you will be lucky to get 12 hrs a week.
Working to be working
Security Admin/Officer (Current Employee), sacramentoJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Communication
I had a good experience with Allied Barton and I believe that they will benefit more if they communicate better,I feel that working with this company you were not able to express your thoughts and you are there just to work.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), Annapolis JuctionJuly 31, 2015
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badge
• Respond to and assess security alarms – more... or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
• Ensure the highest quality security services in the protection of personnel, property and information with professionalism; fulfill duties politely, without fear or favor
• Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
• Patrol the facility, internal and external
• Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means – less
s review
security (Current Employee), PAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: no room to move up in company, paychecks get mixed up
This job is ok if your going to school and need to earn some money but for those who need a career this is not it because there is no room to move up in the company and its hard to make a living with this job because its not enough money so if you need a career look somewhere else.
Demanding, the law, orgainze, hard workers, long shifts, protecting students from criminals.
Security Officer (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 29, 2015
Pros: protecting society from criminal activities
Cons: long work shifts.
Allied Barton security is a job that's very demanding. However, Allied Barton is also a good job that will help you prepare for real life issues and help you respond to any criminal activity that may be occurring on the job.
Very Productive
Security guard (Current Employee), philadelphiaJuly 29, 2015
Although this is a very laid back job you have to remain professional, there are many very important people that work within the facilities that i have worked. Very good job NO COMPLANTS.
horrilby demoralzing work place
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee), Auburn, WAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Easy Work
Cons: heathcare, hours, pay, advancment, no raises, servely understaffed, no free lunches
This company is horrible. All they care about is fulfilling their contractual obligations and nothing more. They are very unprofessional and can not keep employees to save their lives, They over work everyone to the bone. They offer benefits that are nothing more then a joke to the point its not even worth having. There is little room for growth in pay even after a contract has been renegotiated for more money to allow a raise they still fail to pass this along to their security officers. Stay far far away from this company i would highly recommend everyone stay away from this company

Do you approve of AlliedBarton Security Services's CEO?
Fuk no!!!
Productive,nice company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 29, 2015
Supportive management they work with you and hours that you want or may need. Depending on the site you work a will determine your typical work day most places are cool.
Great company
Senior Security Director (Former Employee), Bellingham WAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: wage and job security
Great company wages were low and not a lot of security if they lost the contract. Great management staff always looking out employees.
After 7 years.
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 29, 2015
Worked great, employee of the month twice, but when I had to turn down a schedule change because of my Ministry duties, they cut my 40 hours a week down to two days So I had no choice but to leave.
Also got laid off from one post because the building closed, was laid off long enough to loose my upcoming 3 weeks vacation and my benefits. When I was put on another post the last one for them, I was told that I had to work a full year again before I could be my vacation back, and I may only get one week as if I were just starting there.
Productive and fun
Security Officer (Current Employee), Lakewood, COJuly 29, 2015
Pros: They give free lunches and free training to grow with knowlege
Cons: None
A typical day would be to communicate with all in and out going traffic. Reporting anything out of the ordinary. Observing all CCV cameras. Entering information into a data base. All having the phrase Dare to Be Great in mind.
Excellent place to learn and develop.
Security & Life Safety Director: CitiBank-BUSA (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2015
AlliedBarton Security Services maintains the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. AB offers countless opportunities to learn, develop and advance your skill set. They believe strongly in training their staff in all aspects, which ultimately produces the best product. I highly recommend AB for low to mid level security and management professionals.
Not working for Allied at this time.
Security (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: No free lunches
Cons: Great Healthcare
I had an opportunity to work for this company and did so with a positive attitude which allowed me to move up the ladder pretty quick.
Terrible
Security Officer (Former Employee), Dunbar, WVJuly 28, 2015
Good ole boys club.
Experience counts for nothing.
Work you well past legal ability.
Workers get short changed on their hours constantly.
Nice Experience
Security Guard (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Nice hours
Cons: stressful
it started off as a nice experience. The co-workers are nice. It was fun to be able to interact with the client and my co-workers. the pay is fair but there is no advancement.
it was fun but poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: poor management
always busy but fun

too much to state

management was poor

co-workers were great

dealing with the management

ptz surveillance system, patrolling, issuing badge access to employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries