AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Great job experience raises difficult to procure
Senior Security Officer (Current Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Overtime available, variety of location options, get benefits
Cons: base pay, not much increase
The sites are well kept most people are very kind. Everything is well balanced and simple if you are alert and just do your job. Has good opportunity for overtime and management is helpful and flexible with hours when available. Co workers are sociable and professional. I learned how to manage long hours with downtime and then handling situations that escalate at a blink of an eye. I learned to keep composure in a crisis and to take well written and detailed reports. The hardest part is keeping the same energy and vigilance for the entire shift. The most enjoyable part is the daily interactions you have with a wide variety of people.
Productive workplace
HR Plus Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago,ILAugust 30, 2015
Overall, a basic data entry employment opportunity. Co-workers were hardworking but there was a lack of teamwork. Most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility on hours.
Worked 3rd shift for two years
Lead - 3RD SHIFT (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 30, 2015
Cons: They keep hiring just warm bodies with no initiative or commom sense
Not the most employee focuced managers. 2 months + to respond to uniform requests.

Lack of prompt responce to issues or questions
easy going
Security Guard (Former Employee), Brooklyn, New YorkAugust 29, 2015
A typical day at work would involved checking all main doors and being focus on CCTV cameras. I've learned to always be aware of my surroundings. I was the only person on the post. So I would say my co-worker was amazing outcome and understanding. The hardest part about my job was being there by myself and leaving late by myself only because I was located in a rough neighborhood.
Easy jobs but weird hours.
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 29, 2015
Typical day would be running through a guided checklist. Hours are long but the job site itself is always empty. Not much else to say about my day here.
enjoying time with my co- owrkers
Supervisor of security (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: you will bearly get raises
My job is very easy but at time sit is rough but i still manage my team to get the work done and through there day no matter what. People come through the school and do alot to my staff but My staff still get work done
Never a dull moment
Shift Supervisor/Security Officer (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 28, 2015
Over seeing the safety and security of the hospital
How to deal with stressful situations
Very Supportive and create an environment in order for you to grow and expand
Great team players
Dealing with stressful situations
Meeting people and helping people
Great work place
security flex officer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 28, 2015
My day consist of taking care of new badges, patrolling the site, reception work, and occasionally GSOC duties. My co-workers are great with excellent communication skills. I have learned a lot from this job including dealing with emergency situations. Just coming to work is enjoyable. I don't have those feeling of "oh I can't wait to get out of work"
Could be worse
Security Officer (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FloridaAugust 28, 2015
Depending on who your account manager is you might actually like working for this company, there is no place for advancement and they are not flexible and don't really care too much for their employees
Not productive.
Security Officer (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Not much to do/can balance personal life
Cons: very boring
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Not enough money and barely any room for advancement. no callouts or sick days. Not good enough raises. Management can be a bit messy.
I had fun working with company.
Security Guard (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 27, 2015
Pros: My coworkers
Cons: Schedules
The only thing wrong with company is that the recruiters need to get it to gather as far as placement and schedules for there workers I did't like bouncing around not knowing were my day would begin and end.
Unstable management/environment
Security Officer (Current Employee), ChicagoAugust 27, 2015
Pros: ...
Cons: The management team is unreliable and unclear as to the tasks they delegate.
The management team is unreliable and unclear as to the tasks they delegate. They ask you to do the impossible and then expect results.
Good People
American-owned security officer services company (Former Employee), Boston GardenAugust 27, 2015
Pros: The venues
Cons: No breaks
A typical work day would be at the Boston Garden, checking people into the building before games or concerts. I learned a lot about security detailing, the management are okay, they don't really value the workers. as for my co-workers they were people who loved doing their jobs, because of where they worked.
Awesome Advancement
Security Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2015
This was a wonderful employment opportunity that challenged me to grow and develop in areas I was unaware of my talents and strengths seen by supervisory staff supports.
Several Different site to work at
Security Officer (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Good Experience, Great Co Workers
Cons: To much overtime, Receiving a bad site
At this job I learned good organizational skills and how to be on time. Timing is everything on this job. On this job you will have a hard time with working and balancing your free time because it demands a lot of overtime.
Poor Security company
Account Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 23, 2015
Poor Management ,poor job security-no respect for family. Employee is dispensable and not important.

A company which doesn’t take into consideration your ideas even if they are brilliant. They should encourage you to grow because their company will grow and prosper with you as well.
This employment opportunity challenged me in many ways.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaAugust 23, 2015
lack of front desk person
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2015
Pros: not sure
Cons: they don't answer phones
Office doesn't answer phones. Hard getting hold of people. It is very frustrating to get tasks completed. I always have to drive to the main office.
Unpredictable
Security Officer (Current Employee), Aurora, COAugust 23, 2015
Pros: exciting, unpredictable, adrenaline rush, customer interaction
Cons: dangerous
Never a dull moment. Can never predict the events that will take place at this company. I learned to always stay aware of my surrondings even quiet does not mean that everything is right. The hardest part of the job is the different personalitys. Co-workers/supervisors, everyone has there own techniques which makes things complicated at times. Many are not on the same.
Love working for Ailled Barton Security
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 23, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Good paying job.Love the hours of work.Being able to work for this company was a great experience for me.To meet different people everyday.Happy and live environment.