AlliedBarton Security Services
2,251 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employer Reviews

Outstanding employee development
Global Security Operations Center Operator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: forward movement in accounts and into management.
Cons: .
I am provided every opportunity to move forward in my career with a stunning management team that really concerns itself with making their teams performance #1 for the customer.
Productive.
Security Guard. (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: no cons.
Excellent benefits, Good Management, Great hours, Excellent Co-Workers, Leadership Skills.
An outstanding company to work for.
Sergeant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great advancement opportunities
Cons: lots of walking throughout the facility.
Responsible for maintaining inbound and outbound traffic of the Bacardi Bottling Corporation. Responsible for the safety of personnel and property within the facility. Responsible for writing reports and maintaining log in entries of happenings within the facility.
overtime was alotted.
Security Officer (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 24, 2014
Pros: schedual
Cons: pay
It was a good work environment, and my boss was flexible when it came personal issues.
Great company to work with
Security Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 24, 2014
Nice working with all the staff and management as well as co-workers. Learnt a great deal of things including stellar customer service and other important skills in security and safety.
The Reading Terminal Market was a good atmosphere to work in it was lot of fun.
Security Officer (Reading Terminal Market) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere and good people to work with
Cons: wages and benefits could have been better
Working in the reading terminal market was a lot of fun. I got to enjoy working with various of people and I can truly say I loved what I was doing.
Security Officer/Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint George, UTAugust 24, 2014
Pros: freindly workplace environment
Cons: healthcare benefits were not very good.
The company places a big emphasis on on-going training, which is good. Most security companies that I have had experience with didn't care if the officers were properly trained or not. Customer service was also a big component with this company. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing great customer service to good people. The hardest part – more... of the job was staying awake on the overnight shifts. – less
Work Place
Security Officer (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: i had 30 minutes lunch break and they were paid, free snacks from fruits, drinks, etc...
Cons: this consideration came from the client. allied barton doesn't give free lunch break.
The work place where the company hired me was Citrix System. This place was high classic people from different countries all over the world but, it was fun and enjoyable. I learn more about customer service, be more alert totally different from my other jobs. Co-workers where more about competition I will give them a 3 start rating and management was – more... excellent and had everything under control. In this job security officers must have responsible, active, fast and good monitoring skills. – less
Productive constant proffessional
Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: upgraded and complimented my wor ethics on duty.
Cons: unfair work practices by management
GOOD TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION.
ADVANCMENT TO DOD POLICE AND MORE.
HARD TO AVOID THE EGOS OF CO-WORKERS ONCE OUR STATUS CHANGED.
MADE THE BEST OF IT AND STAYED ON PATROL OR STATIONED AWAY FROM GENERAL POPULATION AS NEEDED.
LEARNED AND ADVANCED IN OBSERVATION SKILLS, HAND GUNS,TRAFFIC CONTROL, PROFFESIONAL DEMEANOR ETC.
Reveiw of the job
Security Officer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 20, 2014
I work 1st shift from 6am-2:00 pm. I have learned a lot working at Allied Barton. I work greet customers, I answer incoming/ outgoing calls and, I type incident reports. Also I respond to emergencies when need. In addition, I train new employees, and work on pay roll.
EXECELLENT COMPANY
Security Officer, Security Guard (Former Employee), SHIRLINGTON VAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no government contracts
I LOVED ALLIED BARTON BECAUSE THEY GAVE YOU GOOD TRAINING. THE PAY WAS GOOD AND THE BENEFITS WERE EVEN BETTER. GOOD COMPANY
Employee friendly company
Area Manager- Regional (Current Employee), West Covina, CAAugust 19, 2014
Employee friendly company, promotional opportunities. This company is continues to seek improvement and increase quality value to its customers.
ok
Security Officer (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 19, 2014
sitting at a desk getting yelled at all day and constantly under pressure. i learned that discrimination does exist in a work place, management can be better, hardest part of the job is keeping a smile on your face providing great customer service at all times while being pressured to loose your cool, the property was a enjoyable site.
low paying job
"Part Time" (Current Employee), Morganton, NCAugust 18, 2014
Cons: low pay
only part time work.
boring job no advancement
work by my self
Hours and work a plenty
Security Guard (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: hours and overtime
Cons: lack of advancement; having to be relieved of duty because some people arrive late
I enjoyed Allied Barton, there were many assignments and sites to work at with all different types of hours and shifts. My immediate manager was very down to earth and relatable. Not much room for higher paying positions but work and overtime was constantly available.
Needs to provide some kind of security for their employees
Industrial Security Officer (Current Employee), Rockford, ILAugust 16, 2014
Allied Barton Security, need to up step their game in fulltime positions and increase in pay rate per hour. They need to appreciate the employees who have worked faithfully for this company, for years, before they lose valuable employees to new security companies who are out bidding, because they are willing to pay skilled qualified security officer, – more... a better pay rate and fulltime hours. " I'm just saying." – less
it is what you make of it
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
You can work with everyone or your not gonna make it. its an easy job as long as you do your job. Good people. look out for them and stay on top of them. Make sure there doing there job.
This company is no longer around
Security Officer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 15, 2014
This was a family owned business and I must say I enjoyed the time with this company a lot.
Boring and oppressive
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
I worked for company for over 8 years and i felt i was never appreciated and was definitly under paid.
OK
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
AlliedBarton is a good company. They give you an opportunity to advance with their edge training programs which every employee can take. It makes a huge difference in the independent empowerment of the employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Photos