AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Nice Experience
Security Guard (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Nice hours
Cons: stressful
it started off as a nice experience. The co-workers are nice. It was fun to be able to interact with the client and my co-workers. the pay is fair but there is no advancement.
it was fun but poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: poor management
always busy but fun

too much to state

management was poor

co-workers were great

dealing with the management

ptz surveillance system, patrolling, issuing badge access to employees.
I did not enjoy my time with this company.
Contract Account Manager (Former Employee), Chesterbrook, PAJuly 28, 2015
Management was not supportive of the training I needed my staff to be afforded. I subsequently resigned due to this issue.
Job
Security Guard (Current Employee), Fresno, CaJuly 28, 2015
A typical job, no room for advancement, same day in and day out. Lots of politics, sub par benefits and compensation. Not a job you want to stay with for long periods of time.
Easy peezy!
Security Officer (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIJuly 27, 2015
Simple job, your co workers were few which was great. On shift you only had you and one other person or on weekends it was just you. Its the easiest kind of work though it carries great responsibility.
It's fine
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 27, 2015
Allied Barton is fine to work for but like just everywhere else it has it's good and gad side and it's ups and downs the pay could be better
productive
Security Officer (Current Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJJuly 27, 2015
Pros: fun, easy, productive
Cons: low pay for too many restrictions and regulations
The job's policy can vary depending on the site but good overall, at first it might seem like a lot but with every security company, by the third week one already feels comfortable.
IT'S ALMOST A CLUB, YOU ALWAYS SEEING OTHER OFFICERS OUT
SECURITY GUARD/COMPUTER TECH (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: MY PARTICULAR SITE PROVIDED FREE MARTA TRANSIT CARDS FOR EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS
A GOOD COMPANY FOR THE MOST PART. MANAGEMENT TRIES TO HELP YOU OUT IN TIGHT SITUATIONS. CO-WORKERS ARE ALWAYS A BLAST, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE STUCK ON NIGHT SHIFT
Good Overall Job
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2015
Great place to get your foot in the door in the security industry. There are opportunities for growth. As with most jobs, politics can get in the way of growth.
Good work atmosphere. Good sites in their contracts
security officer (Former Employee), Berkeley, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: Where I worked, there were no lunch breaks
I enjoyed being employed by them, their management was professional at all times.Their health benefits were excellent which made one want to do a good job because they had something to work for. I was disappointed when they lost the site where I was employed. The company that took over the contract, at the time, didn't seem to be adequately prepared to handle that particular site.
Bad Company, The worst i have worked for yet.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2015
If you like to work enough hours to live in a tent at a camp ground, not have enough to eat out, live off noodles.
then by all means please work here, someone has to.
I was working for them at university of pheonix and did not make enough to live. Even being "Full time".
A good job
Security Officer (Former Employee), 3849 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ 08360July 26, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: N/A
Stationed at the Cumberland Mall in Vineland New Jersey. I patrolled the mall to help maintain a safe and fun environment for all the consumers.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2015
Cons: NONE
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. STAFF IS CARING AND FEXIBLE. ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT. LOCATIONS ALL OVER THE U.S.. COMPANY STANDS BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. OVER TIME AVAILBLE AT MOST LOCATIONS.
Monitor and report.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJuly 24, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: $10 hr
Your job consist or monitoring entry and exit traffic. Enforcement of twic regulations and reporting suspicious activity to law enforcement and management.
A mix of good and bad .
Security Officer (Former Employee), Englewood, NJJuly 23, 2015
Pros: many
Cons: not many
Satisfactory a bit. No benefits. No raises . Nice accounts. Nice treatment by the supervisors. Safe envirnement. No unnecessary bothering by employers. Appreciated good work.
Met Great People
Receptionist /Security Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: I had a job all year aorund, vacations days and benefits
Cons: Call outs, the supervisor was a pervert and stuck with other people work
Mt job was to greet and assist people. I would conduct a tour of the area to insure the safety of people, also I would check and give I.Ds to students. Open and lock classroom doors for the staff. I would monitor CCTV to insure of activity being place on site.
Normal work day
Second shift lead supervisor (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIJuly 23, 2015
There isn't a normal work day for me or any of the employees that work with me were always in a fast paced and hard working situation and its very enjoyable.
good place to work
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: good place to work
Cons: good
good place to work also fun coworkers you learned access control a lot of the I is from the militarynnuninmjoonhyuvgfdzftcvgtv uobnkhiohuvygtcxcfc hbbhi
Easy going with flexible hours.
Flex Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2015
Working as a security officer I was able to learn about different security measures giving you the opportunity to help others. Being a security officer was a new and exiting opportunity, but I prefer an environment where you are able to interact more with the public. At times it was pleasant to have time alone and focus your attention on your work performance.
Good
Security Guard (Current Employee), Hemet, CAJuly 21, 2015
I love this Job. Its the night shift, its quiet, and I take care of my duties with little supervision. I like patrolling in the Rhino. I wish I had more hours, and the pay was a little hire.