AlliedBarton Security Services
3,115 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

decent company.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Seffner, FLJune 23, 2015
not a bad company , never had any issues with pay. management was pretty decent. overall a pretty good work environment .
Allied Barton Security
Security Guard (Former Employee), Amazon Fulfillment CenterJune 23, 2015
Pros: unforms and beefits
Cons: not knowing where you will be working and pay
Good job. Like the fact you have uniforms to wear. Benefits were really good. Liked the first shift.
After peak season sent to another site and made less money. Money is based on site you work. Biggest downfall.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Independence, OHJune 22, 2015
I have a great staff that I work with. And the company treats us great. I have also learned alot. I would recommend this company to anyone.
k888i88ii
building officer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 22, 2015
The wages were poor for what was wanted along with the fact that all of the supervisors they put in control had no idea about what they were required to do. then then the account manager did not know how to keep her emotions out of the work place and ended the careers of a lot people just because she personally didn't like them the company on sprint campus is absolutely poor.
I worked with some really good people.
Security Flex-Officer Florida Blue Account (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2015
Pros: The atmosphere and co-workers were a plus.
Cons: The lack of advancement opportunities.
The job was a well regimented and detail oriented position, as a "flex" security officer who was cross trained to do many different tasks I was able to work at various locations in different capacities.
Great company to work for.
Site Manager (Former Employee), Memphis TNJune 22, 2015
Allied Barton is a good company to work for. I been with this company a year and I have never had any issues. I recommend working here to people who are seeking employment.
Temp agency specializing in security
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), NCJune 22, 2015
Pros: change
Account manager actually told shift that everyone was expendable and he wouldn't spend any time replacing people for any reason. Depending on where you work it could be very easy, or demanding, or extremely boring. Management doesn't listen or talk to employees enough, half of the problems we deal with could be easily solved but they don't care.
Dare to be great is the cheesiest company slogan I've ever heard of.
Not many opportunities for advancement
Security Officer (Current Employee), Lee SummitJune 21, 2015
Pros: Easy work for the money.
Cons: No room for raises or advancement, very drama oriented work environment.
This company never gives raises and doesn't have many opprtunities for advancement. They may post opportunities but they are not really for anyone, they groom their favorites and promise them the positions, then post the advancement opportunities for employees to show their interest in, but the positions are normally already promised to someone else.
It is not at all a family oriented employer. If there is a medical emergency but you yourself are not injured, if say it is your spouse or child, regardless of hospital documentation, and plenty of notice given, you will be written up, and possibly terminated.
It is very easy work, for the pay.
The work environment is like high school, co-workers are very dramatic, and spread rumors. It just is not a healthy over all envirenment.
One of the best security companies to work with
Security Officer (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 21, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: long hours doing nothing
This was a good company to work for. This was a part time position and my first experience in the industry. The management wasn't too bad either.
They were pretty decent
Security Officer (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 20, 2015
Pros: Reasonable priced benefits
Cons: Not much room for advancement; favoritism
I liked the fact that the jobsites were pretty easy as long as nothing was happening. I despised all of my managers except for one. (mainly because there was a lot of favoritism)
Great Company with growth opportunity.
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Excellent Health Care
Cons: Short Raises, a dime per six months.
I first started out at Qualcomm doing security for there research department, where I monitored cctv cameras, employees and other potential hazards. I liked this company because they don't bother or harass their employees if they are doing what is asked of them. I also was able to learn more about security, and the pros and cons of the industry. I didn't find there to be a hard part of the job because I work well with others, please not that before starting any good job it is important to get a good nights rest. I learned how to problem solve and think critically all while providing outstanding customer service and courtesy to Allied Barton staff and Qualcomm employees. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was be able to take what I learned from the job and teaching it to new hires.
Stepping stone. Great learning experience
Security Officer (Current Employee), Curtis Bay, MDJune 20, 2015
Pros: learn basic computer skills
Cons: getting relived late sometimes
I check in trucks on a daily basis. I work great with my coworkers. I have a dedicated site manager. The hardest part about the job is getting relieved on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people.
Professional Company
District Support Manager/HR/Investigations (Current Employee), New England RegionJune 19, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: N one
Professional company big on training and technological advancement. Good benefits and decent pay rates. Room for advancement in most cases
Not a bad place to work, when people get to know you
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 18, 2015
Pros: Nice building
Cons: No parking in DC. That was a big problem. Ticket and tow.
Pay is ok with good benifits. most people were pleasent and nice. Superivisor needs training. Officers needs were secondary to his own
No Integrity, honor, or shame.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Cons: No integrity
This company is in shambles. There is no one at the helm. The worst people are set above those highly qualified. But, the most telling aspect is a lack of integrity, all the way down the line.
Great opportunity
Corporate Recruiter/Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 17, 2015
Really enjoyed the challenges of the position. I was responsible for creating and maintaining client relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
Disengenuous
Security Officer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 17, 2015
Allied Barton does not care about it's employees. Allied Barton encourages and rewards insubordination, poor character, and dishonesty. They actually got angry with me because I quit to seek a better employment opportunity, and because I complained about having to work with people with little or no work ethic.
Excellent company to work for that does an excellent job of promoting from within
Account Manager (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COJune 16, 2015
Pros: Promotions availability
Cons: Contract
Excellent training program that sets the standard for the industry.

Management is always available at all levels to a certain extent to address issues and concerns
Pretty mundane place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee), Hartford, CTJune 16, 2015
Do the same thing just about everyday. I enjoy my coworkers occasionally. I need some more excitement. Overall it is a decent job and pays well.
great company
Security Guard (Current Employee), Hebron, KYJune 16, 2015
great company to work for. learned a lot about security work from them. they have on going training all the time.they promote form within.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries