AlliedBarton Security Services
2,636 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employer Reviews

Allied Barton
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day for me is very productive, on my feet all the time, proactive, professional, i manage about 13 people daily. I don't really have a hard/most enjoyable time I enjoy what i do.
Largest Security Company In America
Regional Manager- Learning & Development (Former Employee), Charlestown, MAJanuary 17, 2015
A great team of professionals in the Human Resources department.
it was a good experience to have.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 17, 2015
It was an all around great job on its good days and bad . i learned alot from them.
Great workplace and advancement of position.
Shift Supervisor (Sergeant) (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: people would drop off food and snacks for us on holidays when we were working.
A typical work day started at 3:00 p.m. and finished at 11:00 p.m. I would patrol the interior and exterior of a business for 1 hour, then sit and monitor the CCTV system for the next hour, and finally I would station the Front Lobby desk for an hour. Each guard would rotate like this for the entire shift. Management and co-workers were pretty good while I was there. There wasn't anything hard or difficult about the job and I enjoyed almost everything I did.
Productive workplace environment
Security Guard (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: uniforms are provided
Cons: work all holidays
Good people to work with.
Work is always available to choose from.
Management is always concerned with employee opinions
Co-workers are team players willing to help get the job done.
Productive at it's best!
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 15, 2015
I loved everything about this company. The account managers are out to help the offices as you do your job at the post. They make sure that all of the officers are comfortable and give them an opportunity to explore other options if that's not what they want.
Great work place, Fun, educational
Security Officer (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Provided friendly service and vehicle training to customers interested in scooters. Coordinated purchasing, maintenance, shipping, and receiving of inventory. Interviewed, hired, and trained staff to work various shifts
nice workplace
Security officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical workday was ok.From this just i must say my communication skills in general public have gotten better i had to speak to people all the time , from greeting them to giving directions. The co-workers was ok all depends who it is. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people attitudes but i learned how to just deal with it. The most enjoyable about the job i met alot of different people .
I worked 5 year as a security officer.
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: friendly people, tv, ac and heater.
Cons: double shifts, quite nights.
I monitored the apartment building from the front deck booth, using the CCTV system and patrolling by foot. A normal shirt lasted 8 hours, however some days I worked up to 16. I worked between the hours of 4pm-12am and 12am-8am though out my 5 year stay.
Discrinating and targeting
Security Officer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2015
There are excellent managers and security officers but some of managers and officers discarnate and target officers don't like. Lie on other officers especially if they are in the position of authority and managers sometimes do not verify but punish
Flexible hours
Security Officer (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: quiet environment
Cons: short breaks
Flexible hours
good for college students
fun co-workers
good location
helpful and nice clients
location
Transport Columbia students and faculty members (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: location
Cons: management
productive
people,
location
worked on my own
c-worker wererfun to work with
Florida Security Licensed
Project Manager GOAA Mr. John Kiernan (Current Employee), orlando floridaJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: i am an excelant worker never late on time never off
Cons: not enough time in the day
Customer Relation Hospitality Park Perks
S.O.R.A. Florida Security Licensed
Detailed-Oriental
Airport Security Screener Processer
Bilingual English/Spanish
Towne Mall Security is a fun, exciting, and rewarding workplace in which anything can and does happen on any given day.
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 14, 2015
Upon assuming duties at the work place I check my appearance, obtain keys, two way radio, and security telephone. I then receive a briefing from the outgoing security officer concerning anything that occurred during their tour of duty, any special instructions that I am expected to accomplish or follow during my tour of duty. I then initiate a foot patrol of the Mall visiting each store to ensure that all is well with the sales associates and to provide a presence of security for customers and sales associates alike. During this patrol I check the children's play area to ensure the children are playing in a safe manner, I observe customers to ensure they are following a relaxed but appropriate dress and behavior code set forth by mall management. I look throughout the mall for items that might be left behind by mall customers. If anything is found the item is retrieved, taken to the office, a report is submitted to mall management and the item is secured in a lost/found storage locker. I then conduct a patrol of predetermined check points set forth by management and record the visits as required. During my tour of duty, I continuously patrol the mall to ensure that the area is safe and enjoyable to all concerned. The hardest part of the job is watching a young person get arrested for the foolish decision of shoplifting merchandise. The highlight of the job is flirting with babies, assisting shoppers, and helping individuals that require assistance. Several times, an elderly shopper gets lost and cannot remember where they parked their car.
Once in a while a child gets separated from their parent(s). The security staff is at the mall to provided assistance to whatever may arise.
Great job with with room for growth and advancement.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day working for Allied Barton was a great day, you learn to work with diverse people and get to meet new people everyday. The management team is always willing to work with your schedule weather your a student or parent. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you may get stuck if you don't get proper relief but the overtime makes it worth it. The most enjoyable part for me working at Allied Barton was meeting new people and the fact that we worked as a team.
A fun place to work
Flex Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: opportunities of advancement.
Cons: the store went out of business.
My job duties were to make sure the staff followed all procedures. I worked hands on with the staff to set the station up and helping customers complete orders. I learned about different types of deli meat and new management techniques. My co-workers were team players and took to instruction well. The hardest part of my job was having to terminate employees.The most enjoyable part of my job was training new employees.
Great experience
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2015
Promising job opportunities as well as personal improvement.
Security Guard Work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Midland, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: meeting other security guards
Cons: lack of teamwork at parking lot.
Working at the Twin Tower parking lot in Midland. Disliked working in the cold weather.
Practice Dare to Great Customer Services skills toward the Clients, tenants, Management and co-workers to maintain good standards.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: maintain a full staff for client services and on going training.
Cons: short breaks for the officers and staff
In this particular contract a typical day of work the staff are not stable, obtain many call off, and no one concern about it. I have learned the system in 2 months of my arrival. My co workers are not serious about the contract or their jobs. The hardest part of the job is maintaining security officers on post and coming to work on time. The most enjoying part of the job is the tenants whom I find joyful to work with.
cool and laid back
Security Officer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 13, 2015
the job was good, except for my supervisor, she blamed every one for her mistakes,

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Photos