AlliedBarton Security Services
3,207 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Very productive but people will call in sick all the time.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Medford, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: lunches and breaks
Cons: working calling sick
I was the supervisor i did make everybody feel comfortable and fair they loved working for me but, they dislike management of how the cheated them on there hours they worked.
Great company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: opportunity for advancement is not easy
AlliedBarton security is a great company to work for. The work environment is pleasant, and the pay is great. The co-workers are amazing. With a strong Union, employees currently have longer vacation hours, which is a great accomplishment. I've been working with Allied for 10 years, and I'm satisfied with the benefit package that the company offers.
Okey place if you need job now.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2015
Nothing special about this company. Just patrol outside in any kind of weather. When short staffed need to work 10 or more days without day off.
Very professional company
Security officer (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJuly 15, 2015
While working for Allied Barton I felt the company was cvery professional and carring for their employees. While working for Allied Barton I noticed that they treat their emploteeys how they should be treated.
very critical on records
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
i had good co-workers and i also learned how critical records could be especially when things go haywire. very laid back working enviroment
Good company to work for if you are still in school.
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 14, 2015
My daily duties included patrolling the work site and report writing at the end of the shift. They should work on the wages specially in bay area.
Fast paced environment, challenges you to the best of your ability.
Badging Coordinator (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Coworkers
Cons: Short Lunch
I've learned how to work in a fast paced environment with different characteristic traits. My job continued to challenge me and help me learn how to work under difficult situations.
Access Security
Security Guard (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2015
Since I enjoy doing security, I liked the work, but the location I was stationed at felt as though it had a really distrustful relationship with security. Everything else was good.
loved my job
Security Guard (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2015
I hated to leave but husband had just died and I was to stressed to work. I loved interacting with all the employees and working with the security system that was in place.
Any Given Day At UMW-College.
Captain" Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee), UMW-College CampusJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Something new everyday
Cons: need more money
Work Site at UMW-College Campus is very up beat. Lots of cool college kids. Security works well with UMW-Police Department to provide a successful and safe learning fun campus.
not a good site to work at
Guard Supervisor - Simon / Burlington Mall (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJuly 13, 2015
The site I work at is extremely stressful between the client and customers it makes this job unpleasant and creates a hostile work environment. There are few employees are not looking for other employment .
Very professional and very strong commitment to excellence
Security Officer (Current Employee), Easton, MDJuly 13, 2015
Pros: good commit to excellence
Provides a very professional service too our clients and the community. Take care of their employees while up holding their core values.
Good workplace
Security Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2015
Pros: healthcare union
Cons: not a lot of overtime
Sites are ok. some need to be better built for guards.
The booth they build for us some wall are made of glass and causes us to be freezing in the winter.
My manager is a good boss.
Productive and serious workplace where there is never a dull moment
Security Officer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Long breaks
Cons: Healthcare
Port Everglades is normally busy full and of traffic. On a daily you learn who to let in, and who's access is denied. Shift supervisor rides around for post check. As co- workers we communicate over the radio for pass down information. The hardest part of the job is, it's not a hard job at all. I enjoy the fact that we are a small family.
do not stand up to there code
Security Officer/ Mercy San Juan Hospital (Current Employee), sacramento calf hospitalJuly 10, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: management
bad in all area do not support there officer they don't care all they care of is about $ but anybody in job where they don't have a clue of what they are doing bad management NO REAL TRAINNING
Security work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Hershey, PAJuly 10, 2015
Very poor management, expect you to help them whenever need but do not return the favor, poor scheduling, menial work, not a friendly environment.
Just hired officers that were not qualified to but a bottom on the seat.
Fire/Security Operations Officer (Former Employee), Wayne, MIJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Great Co-Workers
Cons: Horrible Management
The main thing I had with Allied Barton is they did not listen or nor did they car about you home life. A typical would be stressful and always busy. I head a lot about life safety and security practices in an Automotive setting. Management was to the point if they did not like you, they were out to get you. My co-workers were great. It felt like a team effort. I still talk to some this day. Hardest part was being on your feet for 8 hours with a small 30 minute break. It was a physical job most of the time. Just for the most part everyone got along at the site I was working. I left for a better opportunity but, have learned the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Job with no advancement
Security Officer (Current Employee), Front Royal, VAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Easy work with some learning opportunities
Cons: No advancement, or benefits.
Great job on a federal facility, but none of the benefits that come with that. There is no hope for advancement unless you take a pay cut to work at another location, which is folly because the pay isn't that great to began with.
Can be better
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: some people care
Cons: no respect
No room for growth in this company and pay sucks and you never have time to be with you family, and every person inside the main office are friends and family
Best Boss Ever.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Shawnee, KSJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free Life Insurance after 6 months.
Cons: Not much room to advance.
If you are looking for a great place to work and not advance then here it is. Lots overtime can happen if you want it. The Boss is awesome.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries