AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,796 reviews matching the search
they are completely unprofessional
Special Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2016
i started April 2015, and i'm still employed here
i would not recommend this company to anyone.
the pay is not up to part, the sites I've worked aren't the best. and if when ever i had a complaint, i couldn't complain to any one because everybody is never available.
Professional attitude
Special Programs Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 1, 2016
Well trained Security Services with constant variety and challenges. Emphases on details, details, details. Management is fair and strong. Co-workers have incentive to achieve. Hardest part of job is keeping track of constant changing requirements. Variety is most enjoyable part of job.
Decent
Site Supervisor- (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2016
Over all decent employer. Main problem is poor benefits. Must work a year before any time off. Health coverage is more of a discount plan. DO NOT need health care! You will still need to cover almost all of your medical bills.
Choose wisely
Master Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2016
Before you choose to work for this company make sure you make it clear that you want a work/life balance if you need it. If not they will work you 7 days a week. you will be lucky for 1 day off.
Benefits
Cons
Work/life schedule
N/a
Security Officer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 31, 2016
Not bad company, not a great one either, benefits are terrible, I owe a lot in medical bills that the insurance wouldn't pay
Transportation Security Officer
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 31, 2016
Decent place to work pay is competitive for a security position. But the liability for this specific position is almost not worth the lack in pay
Pros
Decent people
Cons
Low pay
Steady professional environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMarch 31, 2016
Day to day task can run on the mundane side but management being aware of that do a good job at mixing and rotating your posts. Very laid back environment.
fun, close-knit, family environment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2016
Gained valuable experience as a new security guard. My account manager treated me very well and everyone else did too. i had to work doubles a lot.
Pros
gain experience as a guard
Cons
always short handed
Solid place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 30, 2016
Management was on top of things, issues were addressed quickly, online was training available. They were very good about making sure that all of your certifications were kept current.
Pros
I worked at a good site, nice people, pleasant atmosphere.
Cons
No raises unless you change positions and move to a higher paying one.
this company need some serious upper management makeover
SECURITY GUARD (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 30, 2016
i really dont think security was for me but working for this company have gave me some challenges that i could not control working with people i really can not stand plus having not one but two account managers that are clueless about their sites and the people they personally hired for that same site
Pros
site manager
Cons
account manager
Workplace Environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sunray, TXMarch 29, 2016
I enjoyed the majority of my time with Allied Barton Security Services, their were some employees I didn't get along with because of personality clashing. The job helped me improve on my interpersonal skills in interacting with employees day to day. The hardest part of the job was the long 12hr shifts I worked the majority of the time I was their on the night shift. Management was fair, I got along great with my boss she is kind and outgoing.
Pros
weekends
Cons
Healthcare is terrible
very friendly work environment
Front Desk Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 29, 2016
Working at allied barton was an experience. I learned that i am a peoples person, because those those tenants were such a joy to be around.Management at the site was ok but at the actual company superb. My co-workers were awesome .The hardest thing about the job was leaving.The most enjoyable part of the job was gaining friends.
Good pay rate
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2016
this company is good to work for if you looking for part time work. They dont have any perm, spots for new hire because many people been on their post for years and they wont move.
Pros
Good Pay, nice people
Cons
Hard to get hours
good security service
security Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2016
i just currently started this job and it has better security service.it provide better jobs and good salary.provides online security training.
Pros
online training
Cons
healthcare
Just OK
Mobile Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 27, 2016
The company is what it is. The benefits are not all that great but at least we have them. I believe the company would be a lot better once you make it to management level.
It's ok
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, ILMarch 27, 2016
At my site, my site supervisor is fantastic. Most of the employees are willing to trade shifts if needed. The pay isn't that good, but it is very easy. 12 hour night shifts are almost a killer because it is so slow. Anyone can do it, the hard part is never knowing what schedule you will end up with because of the turn over in personel, but the supervisor tries to work with everyone. No advancement posibilities. If you don't need stimulating work, it's perfect.
Pros
Supervisor and other employees willing to trade for days off.
Cons
Low pay, mundane work, 12 hour shifts sitting in a car.
Don't care about your personal life.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2016
This company don't offer any real benefits and their turnover rate us terrible. Nobody can lice off the pay of this company.
Productive work place with great employees.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 25, 2016
Working first shift I get to see many people going through the gates for work. I have learned to watch each and every person making sure they are Badgering correctly. We continue to have training trough out the year. My coworkers are a great group of people to work with. We work as a team helping each other out when needed, I enjoy meeting new people and learning everyday.
Pros
set hours
Cons
no breaks or lunch breaks
Great experience working with the public.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2016
Excellent environment dealing with public relations. Exhibiting reliable customer service skills. Learned to deal with hostile people and situations. Co-existed with local law enforcement to provide a secure presence for pedestrians and retail workers.
Site Supervisor
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2016
i watch the CCTV Cameras, send in time sheets and create time sheets, patrol the area and issue badges, i Handle all the Discrepancies with the officers under me