AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Found 4,772 reviews matching the search
Excellent and Efficient Security Company
SECUIRTY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2017
I got my start in security with this company. They are never short on working opportunity. They are all over the place and are always offering hours due to there ever expanding ways. Excellent and understanding management.
Professionals
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2017
I am privileged to be part of the Allied-Universal Team i have enjoyed working for this company for over 15 years .

Keep up the good work
active work place
Port Everglade Patrol Driver (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 2, 2017
very well rounded and the most secure place to work , opening gates , directing traffic, writing reports. the work place is fun and energetic you'll never get bored working here.
Title of the job says it all
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Guarding your security post for 8 hours. Your post depends on where you want to be located. I was able to obtain my security license and CPR certified
A job
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 2, 2017
Was pretty sweet gig while going to school other then that just your typical 40 hour job. But for someone that simply just needs something to pay the bills, this would work for you.
Pros
A job
Benefits
Decent pay but company is lackluster
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 1, 2017
AlliedBarton is a good company to work for if you want to get great experience working in areas that deal with government facilities. In doing this you can get security clearances, and eventually get experience you need to go onto bigger and better things.

While AlliedBarton is a well known company, depending on where you work, it can be good or bad. Management for the most part is good, but you are expendable to most management, as well as the higher up management. Coworkers are laid back, and very willing to help you succeed in your job just as they are trying to do.

Pay is pretty decent, but you have no chance of real advancement in any workplace at all. Benefits are decent enough, if minimal at best. Company is still good to work for if you are looking to further your experience in Security, as well as learn more for higher levels of security pertaining to the government.
A good job where people will get to know you.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 31, 2017
While the local staff at Sitel, security and otherwise, are nice enough, the management is a bit out of touch, and doesn't seem inclined to make good on things they've promised.
Enjoyed
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76112January 30, 2017
This company was nice enough to keep me on as their employee when the bought out initial security. I enjoyed it co workers were great and management kept in touch during employment.
Allied Barton work location Rockwall, Texas
Commissioned Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Great place to work. I like the getting paid weekly but benefits no good. No job growth. Co workers extremely productive and concerned about others.
Pros
No Micro Management
Cons
Benefits extremely expensive
Mediocre Company with good benefits
Security Officer T2 (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 30, 2017
Veteran friendly, but easy to catch you in a game of favorites. The management system is confusing, as many titles seem to overlap or or work at the same grade, but in different sector of the company; one which usually intersects with those who the ranks would easily cause contention.
Great company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 29, 2017
Good company. Works with your personal life to ensure you work schedule fits. Many sites. If you know your a great fit foot this company I encourage you to apply.
Exciting Job opportunity
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boise Cascade of La Grande and Elgin, ORJanuary 28, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Allied Barton. People were great to work with/for. My supervisor was excellent in his training and his expectations of the job. It was a low stress atmosphere, where you were required to complete your duties within a short amount of time. I worked mainly a graveyard shift, and had many interesting experiences during the job. Some, I was unprepared for, but still managed to Complete my assigned duties all within the time alotted of my assigned shift.
Pros
Company paid training, No stress environment
Cons
No Benefits or Advancement (at least from client)
Working as a Flex Officer
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 27, 2017
As a flex officer ,I enjoyed going to many sites to cover shifts instead of remaining at just one site,I met interesting people working within the work sites.
The only downside as a flex officer is you work on call for the most part so that means there is that chance of getting a last minute call to work at a site because there is no coverage;therefore,it's important to become adaptive to sudden changes in scheduling.
Overall, I like working with the current management on hand. They have worked well with me and communicated clearly
Pros
Good teamwork in management
Cons
Double shifts as a flex officer
Nice Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 27, 2017
My shift leads were really cool. They are contracted with many sites, but pay varies. Above min. wage for younger adults. The only negative experience i had was at the end when they removed with any good reason.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management leads
Management rude and disrestful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2017
Site supervisor showed up for work late everyday at every post I've worked. Uniform isn't worn and officers would leave worksite multiple times a day.
supervision not good
emergency room security (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 27, 2017
training is bad and employee treatment is substandard. i dont recommend this company advancement is none.go else where
Good work place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 27, 2017
I like working there but for the work that i do as an receptionist is a lot to deal with with no money. Lots of people in and out all day. I learned how to be patient do my job. I learn to use the phone system, other things on the computer. Dealing with some of the people 2 and 3 at a time. It goes by and you can go on home.
Pros
Love the work
Cons
Pay is bad
Excellent Mangament
Security Officer/ Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJanuary 26, 2017
I owe it to AlliedBarton Security Services for their culture of Daring to be Great and setting excellent standards in the Security industry. For a self starter they set the bar high for officers joining their company which proves why their management was excellent. As of today its unfortunate that the management team I worked with before is no longer with the company.
Pros
Management, Team Work, Work Life Balance
Cons
Compensation
Good adminstration
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2017
The overall office was good from beginning to end they were willing to work with threw my problems on and off the clock. They went to bet for on countless of times, and they were well originized,
Pros
Nice company to work for
Cons
Needed more security expreriences
typical day at work.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJJanuary 25, 2017
During my time being employed at Allied Universal working at my job site my day consist of securing and maintaining a safe environment for staff and students at Bloomfield College.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AlliedBarton Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.

AlliedBarton Security Services Reviews by Location