AlliedBarton Security Services
2,296 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employer Reviews

Needs to provide some kind of security for their employees
Industrial Security Officer (Current Employee), Rockford, ILAugust 16, 2014
Allied Barton Security, need to up step their game in fulltime positions and increase in pay rate per hour. They need to appreciate the employees who have worked faithfully for this company, for years, before they lose valuable employees to new security companies who are out bidding, because they are willing to pay skilled qualified security officer, – more... a better pay rate and fulltime hours. " I'm just saying." – less
it is what you make of it
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
You can work with everyone or your not gonna make it. its an easy job as long as you do your job. Good people. look out for them and stay on top of them. Make sure there doing there job.
This company is no longer around
Security Officer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 15, 2014
This was a family owned business and I must say I enjoyed the time with this company a lot.
Boring and oppressive
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
I worked for company for over 8 years and i felt i was never appreciated and was definitly under paid.
OK
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
AlliedBarton is a good company. They give you an opportunity to advance with their edge training programs which every employee can take. It makes a huge difference in the independent empowerment of the employees.
Great work enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 14, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: benefits
Needs benefits for employees. Also a better job security. Loved the management.
Very good with the sites they send an officer to
Security Officer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
It was a very good job to have when it came to giving what you ask for. The down side of it was being told that they didn't have to answer any questions that I had asked.
Just a job
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: the union does little for you but takes your money
The job is a ok job but the management base a lot of decisions based on if they like you or not and not your work ethics. plus the lack of hours and hours being cut at random is not a place for me to provide for my family. its good if you are just getting into the workforce. the co-worker are cool because we all are facing the same challenges.
OK for THE TIME BEING, NOT FOR CAREER FOCUSED PERSON
Security Officer (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 14, 2014
Pros: work is easy
Cons: alot of turn overs, lie to you.
The Job itself was easy, They expect so much from you but wont work with you to keep everyone happy. In other words if it doesn't benefit them they cant work with you, but when it does they are willing to go to the ends of the earth.
Allied Barton is a great organization
Security officer (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 13, 2014
I learned a lot working with this company and they have a very flexible schedule.
Great group of coworkers
Security Officer (Current Employee), Greenlawn, NYAugust 13, 2014
I can't speak for the rest of the company but the other officers at my site were a great group of guys (and girls) who were always willing to help each other out and look after one another.
Stable industry
Security Officer (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: same routine
Cons: ability to change hours without notice
a typical day consisted of a scheduled assignment with the ability to meet and interact with a variety of people.
Great Company, Great Benefits
Security Officer (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYAugust 13, 2014
Allied Barton is a great company to work for but they want you to have no social life which can be a gift and a curse. You have an opportunities to make great money.
Security officer
Security Officer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2014
Cons: very small life insurance coverage, no vacation, no paid sick leave
Allied Barton was a company was keeps someone's head above water. The biggest challenge with company was securing a higher position for higher pay. All promotions are done external through new hires without experience.

Shift hours was very challenging.

Very small life insurance coverage, only 1.5 days vacation for the first year. No paid sick leave.
learning
Security Officer- Delta Headquarters (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: ability yo learn
Cons: compensation
While working for Allied Barton I have learned more about writing reports and why it is important to document things that take place.
Productive and hardworking job
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: getting to know and work well with my coworkers
Cons: sarcastic and often unprofessional authority
Ive learned a lot about human interaction working in this job, ive learned that the a smile can change someones day in the slightest. Being able to help people with either directions around the city or around the building being able to be there when someone needed help is a great feeling. Working with this company has taught me the importance of communication – more... and being a team means, how when one needs help we relied upon one another and helped each other, and about how we reflect upon one another and how others see us and the company. The hardest part of this job was the long hours standing and – less
great place to work
Global Emergency Response Team Coordinator (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 12, 2014
keep employees trained and ready for the ever evolving industry
Working together as a team with co workers and getting the job done..
Security Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free fitness center and personal day off..
Cons: short breaks, no health care..
A typical day usually begins with making sure my post is well arranged nice and neat.Greeting each and every visitor or tenant who walks into the building.Staying busy assisting guests and deliveries..
It was a great job
Security Guard (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 12, 2014
It was a great company to work for. The people where very friendly and made sure we had the best training to effectively do our job
Day in day out routine
WEIGHMASTER (Current Employee), Carson, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: no pros.
Cons: cannot leave or punch out for lunch.
Sign in. No room for improvement or advance. No appreciation from upper management.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Photos