AlliedBarton Security Services
3,233 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place with positive people
Security Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: Bad sleep schedule
•Monitor and patrol assigned area on a frequent bases.
•Investigate and respond to all alarms and disturbances as quickly as possible.
•Inspect identification of individuals entering the building.
•Monitor entry and exit of authorized deliveries from companies, individuals and persons for conferences, meeting and other events.
•Ensure that regulations and agency rules are being enforced along with the local laws established by the city and or state.
•Ensure the safety of all individuals in the building.
•Reognize any safety hazard’s and notifies building maintenance of hazard so that safety of all persons is observed.
I had pretty nice coworker. The hardest part of my job was that it was the graveyard shift. And the most enjoyable part about my job was helping people have a better day than they were having before they walked through my doors.
steady hours
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), silver city nmJuly 16, 2015
this job had steady hours but that was as good as it got. the management had a lot of favoritism with employees who were slack in they're job duties.
public safety officer review.
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee), Helendale, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: client appreciation, experience with law enforcement.
Cons: very big training session, little room for mistakes, and sometimes lack of consistency.
a typical work day involves a series of what are know on the job as basic assist. while the community is mostly retired couples occasionally we would be called to assist some in a situation not typically encountered by the other staff on the facility. we may be asked to assist animal control the fire or police department.

the most importance thing i learned in this field is the importance of sensitivity of information. the clients you represent count on you to supply or preserve information from the general public. carelessness in this area could lead to confrontations between individuals the lived in the community you operate in.

Management has always been of the best quality in this company. they are committed to the client and work hard for the employees they command.

to be team member at this job meant you had to be good at communicating, able to retain information while being adaptable when unusual situations come up.

the hardest part of the job i would say is when traffic (calls between the dispatch center and field officers) gets heavy all team members need to help each other and be ready to take over extra assignments even if they were not ordered to. the worst time this usually happens is during the changing of the guards or a typical sun down when calls are most likely to come in fast and many between.

they most enjoyable part of the job is receiving appreciation from either the client on a job well done or from a resident for helping them when they needed it.
Allied Barton Security is a Professional , Productive Beneficial Company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Albany, GAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short breaks and Securing areas
Allied Security is an Professional, Productive Security company. I get a chance to meet new people, of different ethics, and culture as well as my co- workers. I learned to interact with people helping others working hard to achieve to make the customers happy. Time management in showing good customer service skills, and delivering the quality that is needed. I get along well with my co- workers it's team work the hardest part of the job was handling emergencies, but I did my best in did great! The most enjoyable part of the job was getting along with my co- workers and making sure my cutomers was happy so they would come back.
worked for allied barton and loved the site i worked at
Security Officer (Former Employee), NJJuly 15, 2015
I would still be working for allied barton in new jersey if I still lived in nj. I been in Atlanta ga. almost a month and I have put in applications with the company and haven't heard from the company yet, been out of work july21,2015 made it a year.
Best Security Company
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee), SacramentoJuly 15, 2015
Lots of opportunities for growth at multiple locations throughout Sacramento. Employee training is excellent and Allied Barton is the best security company to work for in the U.S.
Very productive but people will call in sick all the time.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Medford, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: lunches and breaks
Cons: working calling sick
I was the supervisor i did make everybody feel comfortable and fair they loved working for me but, they dislike management of how the cheated them on there hours they worked.
Great company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: opportunity for advancement is not easy
AlliedBarton security is a great company to work for. The work environment is pleasant, and the pay is great. The co-workers are amazing. With a strong Union, employees currently have longer vacation hours, which is a great accomplishment. I've been working with Allied for 10 years, and I'm satisfied with the benefit package that the company offers.
Okey place if you need job now.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2015
Nothing special about this company. Just patrol outside in any kind of weather. When short staffed need to work 10 or more days without day off.
Very professional company
Security officer (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJuly 15, 2015
While working for Allied Barton I felt the company was cvery professional and carring for their employees. While working for Allied Barton I noticed that they treat their emploteeys how they should be treated.
very critical on records
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
i had good co-workers and i also learned how critical records could be especially when things go haywire. very laid back working enviroment
Good company to work for if you are still in school.
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 14, 2015
My daily duties included patrolling the work site and report writing at the end of the shift. They should work on the wages specially in bay area.
Fast paced environment, challenges you to the best of your ability.
Badging Coordinator (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Coworkers
Cons: Short Lunch
I've learned how to work in a fast paced environment with different characteristic traits. My job continued to challenge me and help me learn how to work under difficult situations.
Access Security
Security Guard (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2015
Since I enjoy doing security, I liked the work, but the location I was stationed at felt as though it had a really distrustful relationship with security. Everything else was good.
loved my job
Security Guard (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2015
I hated to leave but husband had just died and I was to stressed to work. I loved interacting with all the employees and working with the security system that was in place.
Any Given Day At UMW-College.
Captain" Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee), UMW-College CampusJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Something new everyday
Cons: need more money
Work Site at UMW-College Campus is very up beat. Lots of cool college kids. Security works well with UMW-Police Department to provide a successful and safe learning fun campus.
not a good site to work at
Guard Supervisor - Simon / Burlington Mall (Current Employee), Billerica, MAJuly 13, 2015
The site I work at is extremely stressful between the client and customers it makes this job unpleasant and creates a hostile work environment. There are few employees are not looking for other employment .
Very professional and very strong commitment to excellence
Security Officer (Current Employee), Easton, MDJuly 13, 2015
Pros: good commit to excellence
Provides a very professional service too our clients and the community. Take care of their employees while up holding their core values.
Good workplace
Security Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2015
Pros: healthcare union
Cons: not a lot of overtime
Sites are ok. some need to be better built for guards.
The booth they build for us some wall are made of glass and causes us to be freezing in the winter.
My manager is a good boss.
Productive and serious workplace where there is never a dull moment
Security Officer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Long breaks
Cons: Healthcare
Port Everglades is normally busy full and of traffic. On a daily you learn who to let in, and who's access is denied. Shift supervisor rides around for post check. As co- workers we communicate over the radio for pass down information. The hardest part of the job is, it's not a hard job at all. I enjoy the fact that we are a small family.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries