AlliedBarton Security Services
2,397 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employer Reviews

Its a good company to work for
Security Agent (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 1, 2014
One of the leading companies in the security industry with branches all over the United States. A good company to work for.
supervision
Security Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Middleburg, OHOctober 1, 2014
supervising a team..doing payroll and scheduling. assisting the client with their day to day needs
Provide a secure environment for clients to conduct their work.
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee), King of Prussia, Pa.October 1, 2014
Pros: working with a talented group of men and women in security
Cons: medical benifits package very limited.
Conduct security patrols and document finding in a shift log. Document any issues of concern or damage for corrections to be made and for record keeping.
WORKING
Receptionist/Security (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2014
I CANT STAND ALLIED BARTON THEY ARE THE WORST SECURITY COMPANY OF ALL TIME
Boring
Security Officer (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Long Work hours, Low pay, No room For growth with company. lack of ladership
Team oriented environment
Security Officer (Former Employee), Highlands ranch, COSeptember 29, 2014
The company has excellent training program. Upper management/Human resources are very reachable, liable, and helpful if you’re a willing to reach them. It’s a company that promotes self-reliance. It is hard to grow career wise in this company though.
Productive.
Pedestrian Safety Professional Manager Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Good company to work for but little room for advancement. Work site is on a on needed basis.
Good strict company
CSR Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: rude managers
A great company to get your feet wet in the security business.
Supportive of employee development
Security Officer (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Provided numerous resources for individual employee development.
A good stepping stone
Patrol Officer (Current Employee), Auburn, WASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: over time opportunities, pay
Cons: benefits package
A typical day would vary depending on what position you are in that specific day. The day to day routine is switched up a lot depending on emergency calls, and different gate or door openings if The Boeing employee forgot his or her badge. The hardest Part of the job would have to be if your relief calls in sick, then you are more than likely required – more... to work 12 hours. Management is very good at my particular job site. The most enjoyable part of the day is talking with the employees and making sure everything is satisfactory. – less
A Job
Security (Current Employee), Cleveland, MSSeptember 28, 2014
A typical day at work for me is peaceful because i like the job and my co-workers.
Punctual and productive work place.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2014
Management is very professional at all times. I get along very well with my co-workers and we all work well as a team. As a security officer at Allied Barton Security I learned more about working as a team when it comes to handling a serious situation such as a breach. The most enjoyable part of my job is being involved with customers and meeting different – more... people with different personalities. – less
It was a very stressful company to work for!
Dispatcher/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Everyday I went to work on time did my job very well! The very first time I called off I was wrote up and my kid had asthma. The supervisor I had at the time told me that I should be mad at God not him because my son had asthma. Allied Barton do not appreciate their employees they are all about the money but the employees makes the company. If the employees – more... are not happy its not going to make the employee represent the company or themselves well. However I did enjoy the people that I worked with and the clients. – less
It's a cool job
Security Officer (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: distance from my house to my job site, co workers, job site
Cons: pay, schedule, management
It's a cool job. The site I work at is cool & I have a great relationship with my fellow officers but management is horrible. You supposed to go to your account manager when you have problem but my account manager is not helpful. And on top of that going to the main office is even worst because they're not helpful at all either.
A Job
First Responder and Officer (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: a job
Cons: stressful
This is a stressful job that requires more then patrolling and securing the property. You must want to be involved with company logistics, checking every visitor and contractor in and answering the phones. Not to many medical emergencies.
Productive and Fun
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: gaining experience
Cons: when we as a staff are not in thesame page.
. Making sure the security guards are groomed and doing their job
. You have to be extremely patience with client
. manage is good, easy to talk to.
. can't complain about my co workers we work as a family.
. Making everyone shows picture ID's as they walk in the building.
. most enjoyable loving what i do.
Long hours/Poor Management
Security Guard (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: no offical breaks, boring, and management never listen to complaints.
A typical day is standing around trying to look busy. Most of my co-workers were okay. We took orders from the client and never said no to any type of job even that was nothing close to security. At one site the guards had been there for at least a few years and no raise. New guards got hired and started out making more than they were. The old guards – more... finally got a raise...it was a freaking nickel. The hardest part of the job is keeping the client happy and staying awake. The client does not like you they might fire you or shuffle you to another site. – less
security job
Fl. Security Officer (Former Employee), jacksonville floridaSeptember 25, 2014
basic security job was long ago so not much is remembered. the co works were nice and pleasant to work with but not much job growth in the company
Typical 8 hour shift.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Umatilla, ORSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: go to work go home.
Cons: company, management
Lots of walking, access control. Job was fairly easy, pay wasn't terrific, scheduling was changing constantly. Management would say one thing, an do another. Other employees made it an extremely difficult place to work.
i had a lot of fun with customers that was the most important for me
Security Guard (Former Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 24, 2014
the typical day was the customers' they were very fun. I learn to do customer's service for life because is very fun.i didn't have much co-worker's;however,the management was not that good,because is interet was bring all the people from his country to that job.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Photos