AlliedBarton Security Services
3,125 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employee Reviews

working at the Police Head quaters
Special Police Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 5, 2015
I enjoy my job I look forward to making sure my building is a safe work place . I have a great security staff that I can always depend on in making sure things are done , as far as safety.
This job is not what they say it is
Security Officer (Current Employee), 6th avenueJune 4, 2015
This job is all about self as long as they have a body onsite they do not care about their employees well being. When you first apply they make it seem like they are all for their workers. I've been here 3 years and they only realize the bad you do and never the good.
Boston Properties
Security Officer and Concierge (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 4, 2015
Got to work with a wonderful group of people who were very hard working. Stood at a post where I monitored customers entering and exiting the building. Ensured the safety of all customers.
fun employees
Security Officer (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 4, 2015
Fun employees but very boring, just walking the mall all day. Although once you get to know other workers in the mall, the time does pass a little quicker
Challenging and intriguing
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2015
Pros: worked with upper management
Cons: dealing with negative residents/ trespassers
The company provided a secure work environment which allowed for a challenging and intriguing time. There was never a dull moment staff and colleagues got along well. The services rendered to the clients was impeccable.
Accepting and friendly work environment
Security Officer (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 2, 2015
Allied Barton is probably one of the better security companies out there. I recommend anyone to pursue a job with this company.
Has structure!
Security Supervisor / Front Desk (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 2, 2015
This company has structure. They have training or what they call their academy. They set up meetings with employees to see how posts are running. District & Operation managers visit the sites to touch base. They award their staff for accomplishing goals within the company. Sadly my experience was not great towards the end of my employment. After working over 5 years with them with great professionalism and great performance they did not care about my needs. After requesting a transfer due to address change their reply was "suck it up". So I understood it was time to move on.
Productive place with good people
Security Officer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 2, 2015
A typical day on the job is making sure everybody is safe at all times and making sure the people receive any information they meed to know. I learned that security is more than just catching criminals. The co-workers are good fun people. To me it's a pretty easy job. The most enjoyable part of the job is just helping everyone and keeping everyone safe.
Dont work here if you have a family and love them
Bank Protection Officer (Former Employee), Charlestown, MAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Close to home
Cons: Everything else
Great place to work if you are single with no kids. If you have family, forget about leaving early due to emergencies or taking personal days off . Pay was better than other security companies.
Stable Job
Guard (Former Employee), Philadelphia paJune 1, 2015
Monitored cctvs, logs for visitors . Daily reports , bag checks . overall a decent job to support your family. Work hours vary no time for personal life .
Is okay to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee), Scranton PaJune 1, 2015
Pros: get paid lunchs
Cons: the pay and the benefits
I have been working with this company for 5 years. Getting paid the same as the people that are just starting which is 9.00 an hr. It's to a point where you can not put your hands on someone if they are coming after you and all you have to do is call the cops to come and help you out..
This branch does not treat it's empolyees right.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta Georgia (Midtown)June 1, 2015
Pros: good officers
Cons: Bad management (Atlanta Midtown)
This branch is bias, and they dont care about there employees, The office staff treats us like they are better then us and really don't care. all there enterested in is uptaining acct, and mistreating there officers.
productive workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJune 1, 2015
very relaxed work place. they joke around with you on multiple occasions and if you're ever late they understand. they also work with you're schedule.
Allied Barton's Experience
Security Officer (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDJune 1, 2015
Pros: You have the wonderful oppurtunity to grow at this company.
Cons: Management was not a team player.
Enjoyed and learned a lot at Allied, from office work to patrolling on the field. Running CSC, operating cameras, phones, filing and many other duties there.
Very productive workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2015
Allied Barton was a great job with many opportunities to move up.
Also paid holidays, excellent coworkers and fun job placements. I would defiantly recommend allied barton to a friend,
Working
Security Officer/Customer Service (Former Employee), Pahokee, FLMay 31, 2015
This place was not a good place to work for. I was hired to work Monday- Friday 40 hours a week. I never worked 40 hours. I only worked two days a week or when my supervisor who had less experience then everyone didn't feel like working and ask me the night before if I could cover for him. Who also came to train me for his post with a hang over and was late.
One of the better security companies
DISPATCHER (Current Employee), Houston, TxMay 31, 2015
I love my job! I would prefer not to work for another company. I love the people I work with and have been with Allied for almost 5 years!
Not a really good company
Security Guard (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 31, 2015
Pros: nothing really
Cons: everything the job is a con lol
Way too many management changes hard to tell who's in charge when you need something your thrown into circle to find someone to get it done. The pay and benefits are not good enough to live off. there's a long list of things i don't agree with.
Pay
Security Guard (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 30, 2015
Allied Barton is a good company but it does not pay there employees well enough. Its excellent for retiree's looking for extra income. But not for one to making a descent salary to live on and provide a lively hood. Unless you are high up in the company that makes a higher salary. My area in Greenville SC has excellent managers and my site is awaesome and i love it but its not enough pay for me to live off of. I am barely getting by. Im getting older now and i cant live off this now 17,680 a year.
Loved working for Allied Barton!
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 30, 2015
Allied Barton was a great job with many opportunities to move up.

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries