AlliedBarton Security Services
1,923 reviews

AlliedBarton Security Services Employer Reviews

work with very little supervision
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2014
Part time work, (30 hours). Work at job sight with little or no supervision. Supervisors are always willing to help out when needed.

Only hard part of job is dealing with the homeless people coming in and out of building and keeping them from loitering around the premises.
Bad Company
MOBILE PATROL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 21, 2014
The union made its way in this company and they do like the fact the union is there. If you an involved member within the union ABSS will find a way to get rid of you. Hence I was a union steward as an security officer then I became a supervisor which are not part of the union the company falsely accused me of harassment and fired me.
Enjoyed working for Allied
Security Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2014
If the pay was more I would probably still be there today. The job was fun and gave me a lot of customer service experience.
a good company to work for
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Dover, DEMarch 21, 2014
Allied cares for their employee's by providing online education and good health benefits.
Very Productive and fun
Shift Supervisor, Security Officer (Current Employee), Phila PAMarch 20, 2014
Allied Barton is an awesome company to work for, What I like most about the company is probably the fact that there is so much room for you to grow.
Great Management
Security Receptionist (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 20, 2014
Working for Allied Barton has been wonderful. The Management is great. Understanding, helpful, and they push you to succeed.
n/a
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The company is very Strict, and is recommended for certain people.
okay
Security Officer (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2014
steady work, doesnt seem like you work for a company though. it just seems like you go to work and get a check. you dont get to meet any supervisors, you recieve no post orders, no employee handbook, no employee hotline number, no company info, NOTHING. I know nothing about the company other than the name of it. different people whom youve never met
great fulfilling place to work
Security Officer/ Incident Responder (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 19, 2014
Great company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home knowing i accomplished something important and got to help others.
Solid Company. Well Managed.
Uniformed Class D Security Officer (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 19, 2014
Pros: well paid. lots of hours.
Cons: not enough accounts
A good Company, well Managed. They lost the Account where I was Assigned.They have not found another Post for me.
Easy enough job but with terrible managment and shift leads
Security Officer (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 19, 2014
Sexual Harrassment should be put into the job description of this company. During my employment here, my shift lead has made incredibly awful jokes that should not be told in the work place. He tells these jokes at the other employees' expense. He has been written up and many people have called HR to complain about him, yet he continues to keep his – more... job. They keep telling us "He just needs more training." when what he really needs is to be fired.

The job is easy enough - basic secretary and security work. It consists of a few patrols a day, however, each shift is different. I worked second shift and had to do far less patrols than first shift did. – less
Security Officer
Security Officer at Alliance Bernstein (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: set schedule with completely workable hours every week
The job consisted of watching monitors and patrolling the floors that we were assigned to. Basically take every stereotype that applies to being a security guard, with the exception of falling asleep.
Security/Receptionist
Receptionist/Security (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: weekends off/ over time
Cons: only with a managerial position you qualify for a raise
Assigning temporary card keys to employee, contractors
Interacting with security system and computer administrators
Data Entry
File Documents
Customer Interaction
Liason with clients and visitors
job place at temple hospital
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 18, 2014
I am a team player with demonstrated ability to work easily to new environments. I am a hard worker. I always come to work on time. I am enjoying to talk and discuss anything with my co-workers. Also, we have a lot of respect for each other.
unstable work envirment
Officer (Former Employee), Sounderton PAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: distance
I was suppose to access control pharmaceutical company. This company hired me then terminating me because someone of the officers that I was replacing reported me for some unknown activity causing the client not to want me working at their facility.
One of the WORST securities compaines in the area!!
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 17, 2014
Cons: everything!!
If you want to work to work for a security company that lies to you, has very poor management, doesn't offer livable wages, and basically treats their officers like garbage, then this company is for you!!
Poor
Account Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 16, 2014

Take a pass not a good place to work.
Long days on you feet, but great people to work with.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers, management, and clients
Best management in the business. Great company to work for if you don't need benefits.
Secure work Place, Consistent
Full Time Security Officer (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: expierence with meeting new people around the world
Cons: work hours
Allied is the most honorable security Company here in Boston,
A typical day at work would be Constantly meeting new people,
Show amazing Hospitality ,
Getting to meet Famous conductors is always a plus ,
Co workers are Very social, out going and Understanding

I'd say the most enjoyable part about working here is getting to meet all kinds of people – more... that come to the BSO , and seeing them have a good time , and enjoy the talented orchestra members . – less
An Exciting Job
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia,PaMarch 15, 2014
A Typical Day At Work Would Be Keeping Logs Doing Walk Throughs And Helping Museum Patrons. My Co Workers Were Great And So Was Management. The Hardest Thing Was Staying Awake During Overnight Shifts The Most Enjoyable Was Coming To Work At The Museums Everyday..

About AlliedBarton Security Services

Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security – Read more

AlliedBarton Security Services Photos