Do you blog, tweet, tumble or pin? Do you have HTML design skills? Are you comfortable working with pie charts, trend lines and word clouds?
Allison+Partners, an award-winning, mid-size public relations firm, is seeking an enthusiastic, self-sufficient, motivated recent college graduate to join our team for a full-time, paid internship available immediately in its HQ office in San Francisco.
At Allison+Partners, you will hit the ground running and be given many opportunities to gain significant experience in the digital media space working with clients in tech, consumer, food, beauty, travel, and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking social media conversations about client and competitor news
- Drafting tweets, Facebook posts and other social media content for clients and Allison+Partners to share
- Researching social media trends and generating reports related to potential and current clients
- Keeping up with the latest social media trends and updating account teams and clients on emerging technologies and best practices
- Brainstorming and executing creative social media promotions
- Providing digital media support and advice to various accounts and practice groups
To learn more about Allison+Partners, please visit our Web site at www.allisonpr.com.
Please email your resume and cover letter indicating your interest in digital media as well as your available start date to the attention of:
(No phone calls please)