Progressive and fast growing marketing consultancy firm based in Bethel, CT is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of SEO Specialist. The company provides clients with a range of services in lead generation, new customer acquisition, SEO, SEM, and other online media.
This individual will be responsible for working with our account management team to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic and conversions. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. This position would be ideal for someone with some prior Search Engine Optimization experience.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present SEO audit findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website optimization
- Perform Back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Day-to-day client relationship management, as needed
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or other related subject preferred and 1-2 years SEO experience.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Internet Business Promoter
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc.)
- Experience with emerging standards of HTML
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Indeed - 15 months ago