AlloSource Employee Reviews

Great Coworkers
general (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CONovember 7, 2015
Work with some of the nicest people you could meet.
Unfortunately becomes a job, not a career. Can be high Stress.
Lacks appropriate leadership.
Okay
Intermediate Tech II (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CONovember 2, 2015
Worked 2nd shift, came in at 3pm, had team meeting and stretching. Received daily work assignments. Changed into clean room garb and performed assignments.
Growing business with highly reputable senior leadership.
AV Access Trainer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 20, 2015
Overall, great company. I've worked here for several years and have little to no complaints. Middle management lacks some leadership. The company is in transition, filling positions on cultural beliefs and not experience.
Pros
On-site fitness center and clinic.
Cons
Career advancement.
Great work experience, amazing mission
Data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, ColoradoSeptember 3, 2015
An amazing place to work. Day to day tasks included data entry, file scan and upload, organizing and filing paperwork. Mission to enhance lives through the gift of donation. I had the amazing privilege of meeting donor families and assisting in making lives better. Organization and efficiency are key. The ability to meet deadlines was very important and being up to date was integral. I learned a lot about excel, word, communicating through technology, scanning, and having the ability to work as a family as well as coworkers.
Pros
great work environment, friendly coworkers
Cons
other parts of the company were not as up to date or organized
Great with promotions and year end bonus, TONS of benefits!
Demin/Lyo Operations Tech Level III (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 22, 2015
Depending on the operations position you apply for it might be difficult to transfer departments further down the road, but overall, the company is amazing! But as with all work places, there are some employees to avoid.
Pros
reimburment of school
Cons
physically exhausting
Good Place to work, very mission driven
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 2, 2015
Great place to work if you are very mission driven. Career advancement can be an issue if you get stuck in the same position for a long period of time you may get looked over. The company is very reactive rather than proactive which can make for a high stress environment but that is starting to change.
A company strong in their mission
Core QA Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 13, 2015
This company is very driven by mission. Which is great, considering what they do there.

A typical day at work was busy, a lot of hustle and bustle in very tiny spaces. There are shift "wars", and a lot of finger pointing that goes on, before anything is resolved.
From working here, I learned a lot about biologic regulations, quality control, and the process of organ and tissue donation.
Management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism, and seems to be held to a different standard of accountability, by those above them.
My co-workers here were fantastic. A truly great team to work with. They are all hard working and very knowledgeable regarding processes performed within the controlled work area.
I would say the hardest part of the day here, is dealing with management, or other departments designed to support the technicians, being understaffed and reassigned duties constantly.
The most enjoyable part of this job, is the satisfaction you feel, after you have heard a story from a donor family, thanking your company for fulfilling its mission, and giving back to the community.
Pros
the benefits here are decent, there is a clinic for employees and their families. their mission is inspiring.
Cons
management plays favorites, and is not held to the same level of accountability as the technicians below them.
This company offers amazing benefits.
Operations Biologics Technician III (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 6, 2014
Working in operations is challenging because there is lack of recognition for the work that we do. However, the teammates make it worth while and the benefits are worth it too.
Busy and careful workplace
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 2, 2014
Basic day included cleaning processing rooms, careful handling of cleaning chemicals and organic waste, and maintaining cleanroom protocol
Great Mission, not enough staff to do the job!
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 17, 2014
I can agree with the previous comment. I had a two person job to do alone and I was OVERWORKED. I had to function in multiple roles consistently without assistance.took this issue to my Manager and then HR for no reason as nothing was ever resolved! I believe the mission of this company is Wonderful but by the time they have overworked you, your stress level and personality has changed. I would hear many of my coworkers complain of the same problem.
Pros
hearing the outcomes of the lives the people allosource has affected
The most enjoyable part of the job
Traditional/Intermediate Operation Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CONovember 14, 2013
Our Mission- Honoring the gift of donation, AlloSource responsibly develops, processes and distributes life-saving and life-enhancing human tissue for our communities. We stand firm and proud for this mission.Saving one life at a time.
Supportive and positive company to intern for!
Internship, R&D, Cell Culture, Microbiology (Former Employee) –  Centennial CO.October 28, 2013
I worked as an intern at AlloSource this last summer. It was a wonderful experience. The work was stimulating with lots of variation, and management was down to earth and friendly, always taking extra time to clarify. The company had a overarching good feeling to it when you walked through the doors. I learned so much at AlloSource, I consider myself very lucky to have been able to work for this company.
Pros
people, management, intern office, independent work approach
great job
Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 13, 2013
make bone grafts on cnc machine. learned how to work on my own. management was helpful. co workers were nice. hardest part was being alone all day. enjoyed the benefits.
Pros
co workers were nice
Productive work environment
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 8, 2013
A day at Allosource consisted of me doing more work than everyone else, because I was given a two person job to do by myself. I had to make canisters first thing in the morning, once I was done I'd make a stock list. I'd take out the trash constantly. Then I would go pull my stock, then check my work email to see if I had work instructions to complete. Put my stock away, make another stock list, the go to lunch. When I came back from lunch I'd pull stock again, go put it away then take out any trash left over.I wasn't the greatest fan of some people put in management, of the fact that they thought it was fine to have one person do a two person job which physically broke me down. I did however like majority of my co-workers, they were nice people.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
micro managing
Product good, company culture difficult
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 19, 2012
There were too many meetings during a normal work week and I found it difficult in getting things done or planned. The work environment was one of reaction, rather than being proactive. To my knowledge, I can’t recall seeing a 1, 2, 3 or 5 year plan or forecast. Very little planning was ever done…
Pros
they produce products that help people improve their daily lives.
Cons
company culture was difficult.