• Implemented, configured and maintained Oracle 10g RAC (Real Application Clusters) on Sun Sparc for HA (High Availability) system. • Designed and implemented database backup/recovery strategy and performed full incremental and cumulative backup/recovery using RMAN/UNIX shell scripts. • Space Management, User Management, Managing Privileges, Roles, – more... Users, Tables, Indexes and Security of Database. • Organizing Oracle Database operations in UNIX environment, installation, creation, configuration of Databases, laying out database tables and database schema design, startup and shutdown of Databases, setting “init.ora” parameters, maintaining, Data Files, Control Files, Redo Log Files, managing Table spaces, segments, extents, indexes and performing management of Undo Data. Maintained Test Database for testing and research work. • Analysis of Statspack Reports and v$ views to find out the Database performance bottlenecks. SGA and Background Processes Tuning as per findings from different Statistics Reports. Objects design and reorganization according to their sizes and nature, for better performance. – less
Project Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh, NC – September 11, 2014
Client implementation via lync meeting. Training clients on functionality of the Dashboard & Patient Portal. Assist with questions and answers about funtionality. Run sequel scripts for Mass Blast invites to patients. Disable previous patient portal. Implement product from kickoff to transition to support conducted in 7 meetings.
Senior Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Remote – September 9, 2014
Contract Position- Temporary, FMH Patient Portal. Liaise with clients to analyze, determine, and document the customer's business requirements. Identify product configuration and customization requirements Provide training to clients to bring them to proficiency in using the product Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up – more... supports workflow decisions Provide front end systems support during data conversion and branch roll out in country to ensure successful system roll out Deliver application training to clients or employees in either a classroom, online via telephone Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success – less
Associate Support Consultant -Homecare (Former Employee), chicago il – July 24, 2014
• Provide customs with technical support regarding their computer application • Research, using all available tools, including knowledge base, and data test as needed to assist in resolving client issues. • Took incoming calls and provide troubleshooting step to resolve the customer concern. • Escalate call if issue was not resolved to the next tier. • – more... Opened tickets regarding every issues and then closed the ticket once the problem was resolved. – less
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GA – July 11, 2014
Coming in working at Allscripts I worked independently. I would check my emails because I had constant contact with the team I was supporting. Finish any requisitions that maybe are still in approval process, process invoices for contractors, process time sheets, and expense reports, and reports that needed to be done for the VP of IT services. I learned – more... a lot of new software that has made me a even sharper administrator. My co workers that were not even in the same state were very helpful when I needed to find certain executives for certain approvals until I got to know everybody. This was a contract position but I enjoyed my time while I was there – less
Worked with a class group of team members, both in Development, QA, and Design.
Senior Quality Assurance Tester and Lead (Former Employee), Malvern, PA – June 3, 2014
Pros: great location, office environment;
Cons: large company, which can have visibility/recognition challenges.
- My typical day revolved around managing the test project at hand, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes, triaging defects, resource management, prioritizing assignments, and troubleshooting issues.
- Learned to use various state-of-the art tools, including Microsoft Test Manager, VSTS Team Explorer, – more... MS Project as well as newly embraced Agile methodologies;
-Worked under a wonderful manager that had faith to let me tackle challenging tasks;
-My team was the best of the crop - very motivated, proactive, and accountable. They did what it took to help deliver a quality product;
- Most difficult part was losing key members of the team - it was great to see them get promoted or find a better position elsewhere but it was still tough to see them go;
- The most enjoyable part was the day-to-day engagement within the team. I truly enjoyed the give and take that comprised the work involved in delivering a new release, feature or product. – less
National Accounts Manager- Regional manager (Former Employee), Libertyville, IL – April 1, 2014
Pros: tons of exposure, and sales development skills
Cons: traveled 5 days a week out of state on average, and poor pay with constant change to commission plan
When I started at Allscripts, I was hired as an Account Executive training physicians and staff around the country on how to use the platform. I was the IT person, the demonstrator, the project manager, the Tradeshow rep, and also the primary contact for all customer matters in this role. I was promoted in less than 6 months to become a National Accounts – more... Manager where I was only responsible for selling and developing new business. I reached and passed my quota in less than 3 weeks time, and was recognized as Top Salesperson of 65 of my peers. From here I was granted a Regional Management opportunity which allowed me to get insight on being groomed for a Regional Director position. The opportunity to be part of a private company and then go public was very fun, unfortunately, too many people were jumping away from the company, and I too was approached for a more enticing opportunity as well. – less