Allstaff Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible management
Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNMarch 23, 2016
I was injured at the worksite and the way they handled it was very unprofessional and rude. They did not want to accommodate my needs and restrictions that the doctor ordered.
It is a temp agency that has little details onjobs they send you on.
Order Puller/Stock/Shipping (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLFebruary 11, 2016
Not worth the 8.50 Per hour and they have very little clients out there for you to work with so good luck getting placed on a job site.
Pros
NONE
Cons
LITTLE PAY AND POOR MANAGMENT.
Great place for advancements
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILFebruary 3, 2016
They work with you. A very energetic workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job was I would be able to work on my off days if they need help. I am always willing to work whenever the company needed me.
Remodel Associate (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHMarch 8, 2016
Remodel at Walmart. Set up shelves, self checkout stands, deorations, and anything else that Walmart asked of us. Very good people.
this place was suitable
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 16, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company I just wish they had a more steady management.the secretary was a nice lady but the hiring manager was very rude and oblivious.
Pros
overtime
Cons
overtime
If you are a team player this is a great company.
LPN/LVN (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NYJune 15, 2012
Owner is a great person. The coordinators will work hard for you.
Pros
good staff will find you work
Cons
work can be slow at times no benifits no matter how much you work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Busy work environment but I enjoyed the fast pace. Management and my coworker were easy to work with. The most enjoyable part was helping contribute. The hardest part was balancing my workload.
A very well run organization
Error Resolution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2015
This is one of many Staffing Agencies that I work with and they really gave me an opportunity to work in the field of taxes. I am still assigned with them.
Disgusted with the mis-management of this "company"
Not giving (Current Employee) –  PhoenixDecember 16, 2014
Can't STAND this company! Mis-management, favoritism, hours taken away, NO contact available for scheduling person, and just in general - RIDICULOUS!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
parking costs, waiting for responses to scheduling, etc.
Nice temparay work place
Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  9800 4th ST N ST Petersburg,FL.September 4, 2014
Scanning and entering information into the computer.
The terms and billing.
Management was nice.
Co-workers were nice and helpful.
I could not find anything hard.
I learned different way to bill.
Pros
nice place.
Cons
to far from home.
Contract position with FMI Bagdad
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2012
Positions are full-time with no benefits and no housing opportunities within privately owned community. No growth opportunity.
Pros
job paying competitave wage for area
Cons
no benefits such as sick days, vacation or insurance, no ability to qualify for housing in area
Horrible!!!
recruieter (Former Employee) –  st.petersburg floridaOctober 28, 2014
Read my review on Google. the recruiter was rude and a liar please just be careful working their she sends you to a company that lets the employees treat temps like garbage but I was told by her ,''IT WAS A JOKE'' the boy was supposed to train me at the job mistreated me and it was taken lightly and she said on her email it was a joke, I wasn't laughing!!! .She is unprofessional and uncaring when you leave the job she gets angry and throws things in your face like she said in her email, I posted in the Google review she threw it in my face that that's why I don't have work. wow really?! I don't have work because I get laid off from short assignments I have proof from my previous employers that said they'll back me up. She just acts like she is miserable I walked in the door for the first time asking for the one I had an appointment with and she was rude no smile hi nothing then through out my interview with my recruiter her actions were questionable. Just be careful. she only kissed my but when I went to the job and worked and the company loved me they loved me so much they begged for me back I refused can you blame me?. They laughed at what that lazy boy did to me.she did nothing I had to go to the hr of the company to report that boy then she throws that in my face too.go read my review on google on what her email said.
Pros
nothing
Cons
liar, bait and switch
Confusing
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2015
The staff is friendly and the building is nice but it is hard to reach a recruiter for work. When you reach a recruiter, the details are not given right away and usual is very limited.
Great place to work.
Staffing Specialist/Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHOctober 22, 2012
Met a lot of great people, both out on the manufacturing floor and on the management side of the company.
Alstaff and b&b are the same company
Clerical (Temporary Assignments) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 6, 2013
I love temp work, choose the days months places you would like to work and how hard are you willing to work. I helped a company close there doors returning equipment, turning off services. I worked hard for this company and the days were long, the drive was terrible. The people were super nice
Pros
lunch, furnished my office i.e paperclips pens folders
Cons
it was a long drive for me
Great Place to Work, good managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg FLSeptember 11, 2014
I enjoyed working for Allstaff. The staffing agency was understanding and quickly placed me with a job.
They are friendly and very helpful
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2012
It was a recruiter. And Temporary kinda, though perm work. Via them just different jobs out in the field is all different places they can find you. Very kinda a curtious recruiters and not pushy or mean either.
Pros
everything you can thin of.
Productive and safe workplace in a potentially dangerous enviroment
Water Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Bagdad, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Was taught how to keep and organize inventory, fix basic computer problems, prepare computers and phones to be installed in offices.
good job
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHJanuary 31, 2013
I worked from 5am -5pm until the mill shut down was over.I learned alot about human behavior.and working with the co-workers.
Pros
good learning experiance, good people to work with
Cons
this was a temp. job