Brock Insurance Agency, Inc. is a family insurance and financial services business in Elkhart. \"Watch us grow\", with a new office opening in Granger Indiana very soon! We take exceptional pride in our professional staff whose knowledge of the insurance industry is catering to our client’s protection needs. Our services include, but are not limited to; auto, home, motorcycle, boats, motorhomes, condo, renters, landlord, life, and financial services including 401k rollovers, college funding, income protection and retirement. We are proud to serve the communities of Michiana!
Company website: www.allstateagencies.com/crisbrock
We are rapidly growing and expanding! We are excited to hire highly motivated individuals to be top performing Insurance Sales Professionals with our team.
Insurance Sales Professionals are great at:
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
The insurance industry is here to stay, as well as Insurance Sales Professionals. If you are as excited as we are about the Insurance industry, and want to grow in your career please apply today.
To succeed as an Insurance Sales Professional you must be great at:
- Calling, presenting and selling Allstate Insurance products and services
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- A fantastic presenter
- Creating relationships from a cold start
Listed below are a few requirements of a Insurance Sales Professional at the agency.
- Indiana Property & Casualty Insurance license
- Indiana Life & Health Insurance license optional
- Maintain a continual upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self starter
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows applications