Insurance P&C (Property & Casualty) Sales - Must have 220 or 440 Insurance License
*Position Overview: *Independent Insurance agency located in Lake Mary, Fla is seeking a 220 or 440 licensed and experienced property insurance individual. Will have day to day contact with clients both on the phone and in person. Ideal candidate must have current experience brokering with several carriers, good organizational skills and the ability to work in a family like environment. Will work from your own private office.
- Update knowledge of Products & Service
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Knowledge of competition both agents/companies
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to and interprets policies and practices for guidance
- An active Property and Casualty Insurance License (220) or an active Customer Service Representative License (440)
- 1+ years of successful P&C sales experience and a stable employment history
- Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
- Ambition, Motivation and Drive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Health Insurance stipend
- Paid Holidays
- and more!
No application will be considered without an insurance license in place.