An Allstate Insurance Agency is seeking a full time, property & casualty (P&C) licensed individual for insurance sales. Candidates already in the course of study for their P&C License will also be considered. Candidates must be self-motivated, assertive and positive, team oriented and must have an excellent phone voice with excellent communication and written skills.
Possible consideration will be given to those individuals without P&C Licensure, who possess a strong sales background. Minimum 1-2 years sales experience. A Property and Casualty license would need to be acquired within the first 30 days of employment.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Minimum high school, two year college or Bachelor degree
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.