Office opening March 1st 2014- Hire date 2/3/2014
Looking for P&C Candidates ONLY
Starting Salary $11.00- $12.00 + Commission
DO NOT APPLY IF NOT LICENSED!
Local Candidates Only!
Our Premier Service insurance agency is excited to hire highly motivated individuals to become professional insurance sales agents. Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our agency. Ideal candidate must be willing to obtain Property & Casualty license by no later than end of January 2014. Sales experience preferred.
Insurance Sales representatives are great at:
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
The insurance industry is an exciting world to be a part of. If you are looking for a positive change and want to grow in your career please apply today.
To be a successful insurance sales professional you must be great at:
- Calling, presenting and selling Allstate Insurance products and services
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships with clients
Below are a few requirements of an Insurance Sales professional at the agency.
- Willing to obtain Property & Casualty License by the end of January 2014.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self starter
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application
Salary $10-12 per hour plus commission
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please upload your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.