Do you live in Anchorage Alaska and desire to have a career as an Insurance Producer?
We have the most progressive compensation model in the industry. You get paid a majority of the new business income and 24% off your renewal income - so you literally can build your own book of business and growing revenue stream without having to bring any additional capital to the table. Your hard work and "sweat equity" builds your own personal recurring revenue stream.
Currently serving all of Alaska from offices in Anchorage and Wasilla. The Devery Prince Allstate Agencies take pride in our friendly staff and can assist with the following specialties including auto insurance, car insurance, life insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, voluntary benefits and financial services including 401k rollovers. Devery Prince Agency is one of the largest and fastest growing Allstate agency groups in Alaska and the country. Since our insurance agency opened its doors in December 1995, we have achieved National Conference Award, Allstate Financial Leader Award, Allstate Leader's Forum, Chairman's Conference and Agency of the Year recognition multiple times. We value our staff - and our client relationships - and look forward to continued success.
The Account Executive/Retention Specialist position will involve cross selling home and auto to our existing clients, setting financial appointments for our Financial Specialist, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters and reports, and additional administrative and clerical duties as assigned by the agent or associates.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claims calls from customers.
- Client contact to secure opportunity x-dates.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Client Interaction Documentation
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross sell and up-sell opportunity, including financial products.
- Verify and update customer contact information including all telephone numbers, addresses and
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly and always within 30 minutes.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently, and as part of a team.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be very detail oriented and enjoy tracking and reporting results (theirs and others)
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Have great customer service skills with ability to warmly engage and serve clients.
College Degree, Insurance License and Prior Sales experience are preferred but definitely not a requirement. We train, develop and license our own insurance professionals. If you are interested in a career as a Licensed Sales Producer this position is a great way to develop the fundamental skills necessary for success. Position includes base wage plus commission. Benefits including vacation leave, sick leave, retirement and health insurance (major and voluntary) are part of our competitive compensation package. Minimum expected annual salary is $35,000+. Top producing agents earn in excess of $50,000.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills please submit your resume for consideration. Devery Prince Agency is an equal opportunity employer.