Are you highly personable?
Is delivering world class customer service important to you?
Are you looking to be part of a collaborative customer-focused environment?
Are you looking for a career you'll love as opposed to just your next job?
The Martin J Mitchell Insurance Agency is seeking a top performing Customer Service Representative to join our team in Delaware, OH. An exceptional growth opportunity for us and for you!
Purpose of Job
Under direct supervision, respond to basic telephone and written inquiries from insured providing timely, accurate information on policy activity.
- Answer routine insurance questions, such as status of accounts, billing and coverage; in most cases during the initial phone call, in a professional manner.
- Actively listen to customer problem or question, showing interest and compassion.
- Analyze and sort information given to determine the appropriate resolution, or appropriate area to handle.
- Make outgoing calls, as necessary, to notify agent of inquiry/problem resolution.
- Follow-up to make sure request is handled.
- Forward requests to appropriate area.
- Prepare the appropriate form in a clear and concise manner to expedite handling.
- Exhibit the flexibility necessary to ensure customer focused quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
1. P&C Insurance License Required - Will consider candidates who are not yet licensed.
2. One to three years of prior Customer Service experience
3. Insurance industry experience a plus
4. Basic math and computer skills required
5. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) required; ability to research, investigate and problem solve
6. Excellent time management skills
7. High school diploma or equivalent education required
Please be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations when applying.