Insurance Sales Agent – Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Representative
About the Job
If you are a licensed insurance agent who is looking for a rewarding new insurance sales position, join the Allstate Insurance team! We are looking for Insurance Agents to sell our Property and Casualty insurance products to a wide range of clients. We have openings in two locations in San Jose and Redwood City, CA and will accept both entry level and experienced candidates. We offer a very generous sliding-scale pay structure and you will be provided with a minimum of 10 quality, warm-to-hot leads per day. As a top Insurance Agent, you can realistically make a six-figure income.
Insurance Sales Agent –
As an Insurance Agent, you will sell all personal lines insurance to both new and existing customers. You will work out of our company office and ensure consistent customer satisfaction as you meet their insurance needs. You will have goals to cross sale multiple line of product to each household.
Some main specific duties as an Insurance Agent will include but are not limited to:
· Providing customers with all personal and commercial lines insurance quotes
· Educate and present options for clients during sales process using personal high quality customer service approach
· Transacting policy sales and obtaining customer signatures (physical or e-signatures) for new policy contracts
· Following up and making callbacks based on prequalified leads provided on a daily basis
· Attending biweekly office sales meetings
Insurance Sales Agent – Auto Insurance Sales Representative
As an Insurance Agent, you must be licensed to sell insurance in the state of California, and also be a responsible and dependable individual with a strong work ethic. We will pay the licensing course for the right candidate; however, they need to dedicate unpaid time to attend the live course (52 hours course) in preparation for the exam. You must also be highly organized and punctual with solid time-management skills. It is also vital to your role as an Insurance Agent that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, along with a positive and upbeat personality.
Specific qualifications for the Insurance Agent position include:
· High school diploma or GED
· Insurance experience not required for this entry level position, but sales experience is strongly preferred
· Valid Fire and Casualty license in California
· Good math skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Basic computer skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite; experience with FSC insurance software a plus
As an Insurance Agent with Allstate Insurance, you will be part of a fast growing organization with a very positive and ethical company culture. We provide a very supportive and motivational environment for our sales team and will give you all the tools and resources you need to ensure your success. You will receive comprehensive on-the-job training and mentoring to get you started, especially if you are an entry level candidate. You will also participate in ongoing sales training meetings with your manager to keep you sharp. You will experience earnings growth within your sales role as you develop your network of referrals and existing customers, and since we prefer to promote from within there will also be opportunities to advance to management positions.
Your hard work and professional dedication will also be rewarded with a very generous sliding-scale commission structure.
Your benefits as an Insurance Agent will include:
· Health insurance - after 90 days of successful employment
· Dental insurance - after 90 days of successful employment
· Bonus opportunities
· Performance-based incentives and contests
To apply, please submit an application here or email your resume here
Then, you will be send an link to complete the initial assessment. Please note applications are not review until the assessment is completed.
Skills and Attributes
California Insurance License
Casualty and Fire License
Personal Lines Auto License
Client Relationship Management