Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent might be your answer.
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate employees. They have the freedom to plan their agency’s direction, growth and future. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates. Agency staff members perform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
Duties for the Sales Representative may include:
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes
- Providing excellent customer service
- Relationship building
- Willing to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sales motivated with proven cold calling skills
- Ability to multi-task
Competitive salary structure
Ongoing company training and professional development.
Here is YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, APPLY NOW!