Allstate Insurance Agency - Noah Financial Services
Fort Lee, NJ 07024 and Closter, NJ 07624
The Noah Family has served our community in New Jersey and Metro New York with insurance and financial services since 1974. Our primary Allstate Insurance agency is located in Fort Lee, NJ and in Fall 2013 we opened a second agency location in Closter, NJ. Our Allstate agency has won numerous awards for excellent customer service and sales and has been given the distinguished designation as a Premier Service Agency and Premier Financial Services Agency. Our Allstate agency is one of the top performing agencies in the region and currently the #1 Agency with Allstate Financial Services and #1 Agency in Life Insurance Production Credit having received the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) designation. We pride ourselves in providing great value and exceptional service to our clients.
Company Website: www.Allstate.com/Noah
Full-time Insurance Sales producer for Noah Financial Services in Fort Lee, NJ and Closter, NJ.
Our Premier Service insurance agency is excited to hire highly motivated individuals to become professional insurance sales agents. Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our agency.
Insurance Sales Representatives are great at:
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
The insurance industry is an exciting world to be a part of. If you are looking for a positive change and want to grow in your career please apply today.
To be a successful insurance sales professional you must be great at:
- Calling, presenting and selling Allstate Insurance products and services
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships from a cold start
Below are a few requirements of an Insurance Sales professional at the agency.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self-starter
- Intermediate computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application
- Obtain Insurance Licenses for Property & Casualty and Life & Health
At Noah Financial Services, we offer a competitive salary, commissions and bonuses.
First Year Agents should make a minimum of $40,000/year with top producers earning over $100,000.
With Renewal Commissions being offered, agents should see an exponential increase in their pay year over year.
We offer Health Insurance Benefits in addition to Voluntary Benefits including Accident, Disability, Cancer, and Life Insurance.
How to Apply
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please Apply Now.
Qualified applicants will be contacted.