Seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team. As an Allstate team member for the Powell Allstate Agency, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote Allstate Insurance products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a Licensed Sales Producer (LSP), you will receive... Competitive base pay plus commission/bonus Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days) Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) required
- Licensed in Property & Casualty not required to apply REQUIRED to be hired
- Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with an Allstate Exclusive Agent, not with Allstate Insurance. Employees of Allstate agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Allstate agents are independent business owners who hire their own employees.