Looking for a professional candidate with extreme attention to detail and a desire to help the customer. This position is in a customer service role, which means the candidate needs excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong telephone skills a must, as well as basic computer knowledge. No insurance license necessary.
- answering multiple telephone lines & handling a large volume of calls daily
- manage accounts by tracking and following up frequently
- non-licensed changes to policies
- preparation of mailers
- input information into proprietary software system
- perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (half hour lunch). 30 hrs. total.
Davie, Cooper City, Pembroke Pines area.