Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
The role of the Parts Manager is the day to day operation of the Branch’s Parts Department in compliance with established policies and procedures. Plans, directs and controls the activities of the Parts Department to ensure the overall growth and profit objectives are met; formulates the major objectives, specific plans, plan procedures and programs for the Parts Department; evaluates the department’s results and performance against objectives. Maintains the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs. This individual would have the opportunity to:
- Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities of the Parts Department.
- Establishes short and long term operating and financial objectives for the Parts Department within the Company’s overall plans and policies
- Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department.
- Formulates annual and monthly sales/profit objectives and expense budget in accordance with company objectives.
- Reviews and appraises the results of activities within the department and takes appropriate actions as necessary.
- Develops merchandising strategies to ensure the objectives are obtained.
- Maintains appropriate communication within and between all departments within the branch.
- Promotes safe work habits and ensures that safety rules are followed.
- Develops and maintains policies and practices which will ensure positive customer relations.
- Stays familiar with the activities of competition, market conditions and department operation; keeps the Branch Manager informed.
- Conducts regular sales meetings.
- Trains and grows parts department personnel.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Prefer three years previous parts department experience, consisting of both inside and outside parts selling.
- Requires thorough knowledge of all phases of the parts department.
- Must display excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must have positive can-do attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and commitment to extra hours when needed.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off p
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training