Local agencies have opportunities for an entry level sales professional; working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent will allow you to:
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Solicit and write new P&C policies from both inside and outside
- Proactively identify and act on cross-sell opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and referrals
- Conduct policy reviews and update policies
- Process payments and report claims
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their licenses are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Sales motivated with willingness to conduct cold calls
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Property & Casualty and/or Life, Accident & Health license preferred but not required
- One year minimum insurance experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma
- Competitive base plus commission
- Ongoing company training and professional development
Allstate agencies work as a team to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs, and building strong relationships with the community.
If you are looking to advance your career potential, please submit your resume! We look forward to hearing from you!
Relevant Keywords: Sales, customer service, cold calling, series 6, series 63, advisor, consultant, insurance agency, inside sales, insurance, insurance sales, life and health insurance, Property and Casualty Insurance, outside sales, outside sales representative, policy, salesman, salesperson, sales women, marketing, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, Sell, sale, sold, selling
Your career awaits at Allstate. We’re 70,000 professionals strong, working each day to help protect nearly 16 million households....