Local Allstate agency is looking for a P&C sales producer.
This person will have day to day contact with clients, prospects, and insurance intermediaries both on the phone and in person.
The ideal candidate would have recent work experience in selling with a proven track record of exceeding goals. Have the ability to consistently meet agency goals and the ability to quickly reorganize priorities to maintain agency goals. Have a proficiency in written & oral communication.
Other daily duties:
- Sell auto, home, boat, motorcycle and other specialty lines…via leads, telemarketing, walk-ins, etc.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively identify and act on cross-sell opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and referrals
- Conduct policy reviews and update policies
- Process payments and report claims
- Property & Casualty and/or Life, Accident & Health license preferred but not required
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their licenses are encouraged to apply
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- One year minimum insurance experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma
- Competitive base plus commission
- Ongoing company training and professional development
If you are looking to advance your career potential, please submit your resume! We look forward to hearing from you!
Relevant Keywords: Sales, customer service, cold calling, series 6, series 63, advisor, consultant, insurance agency, inside sales, insurance, insurance sales, life and health insurance, Property and Casualty Insurance, outside sales, outside sales representative, policy, salesman, salesperson, sales women, marketing, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, Sell, sale, sold, selling