Launch your Sales career at Allstate – The Good Hands Company!
As an Allstate Licensed Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building and developing client relationships within local communities to promote our Auto and Home Insurance products. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Exclusive agents, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You will have unlimited earning potential and your overall compensation includes a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
Average first year earnings of $30,000-$50,000 – with a combination of base salary, uncapped commission and bonus.
- Participate in on-the-job training, classroom instruction, self-study, licensing, and prospecting activities
- Identify prospective customers using established and creative lead methods
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your policyholders and the community
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage
- Achieve sales goals including quotes and new sales of multiple lines of business
- Attain and maintain current state insurance license in property and casualty
- High School Degree
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
More About Allstate:
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®" slogan. We have approximately 70,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners and staff. Among Allstate's employees, nearly 60 percent are women, and more than 30 percent are minorities.