INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Allstate – Mineola, NY
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent independent contractor, in our Brand New office, might be your answer.
In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through superior leads & referrals
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
- Generating quotes
- Processing payments and & reporting claims
- Relationship building
- Providing excellent customer service
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- A Property & Casualty license with one year insurance agency experience preferred
- Life/Accident and Health licenses are preferred
- Unlicensed candidates who are wiling to obtain their Property & Casualty license will also be considered
Insurance License and Prior Sales experience are preferred but definitely not a requirement. We train, develop and license our own professionals.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication/interpersonal and computer skills, please submit your resume for consideration. Upon review you will receive a link to our on line sales assessment.