Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly for an Allstate Exclusive Agent independent contractor might be your answer.
Why consider this opportunity?
Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Licensed Sales Representative opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals. In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Agency staff members perform a fundamental role in servicing customers, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community
Who does a Licensed Sales Representative work for?
Allstate Exclusive Agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate employees. They have the freedom to plan their agency’s direction, growth and future. Licensed Sales Representatives are employees of the agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates.
What are typical responsibilities?
Actual job responsibilities are determined by the Allstate Exclusive Agent but typical duties may include:
- Soliciting and writing new property and casualty policies for the agency
- Fostering an agency relationship with new and existing customers
- Researching and resolving customer inquiries and completing changes to policies
- Ensuring that customers renew their insurance with Allstate
What are the preferred skills?
- Previous sales ability desired
- Current Property/Casualty and/or Life/Accident and Health License
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their Property and Casualty license will also be considered
Additional positions may be available in the local geography.
All responses and referrals will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!