Pros: got to work with lots of people very day
Cons: had to stand up in front of people and present
• Review job orders and matched applicants with job requirements.
• Interviewed professional, technical, managerial, and clerical as well as skilled workers.
• Maintained applicant records, using peoplesoft software.
• Informed applicants of job responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules/conditions, and promotional opportunities.
• Facilitated new hire orientation payroll and benefits administration.
• Conducted salary surveys and market trend research.