Alltran Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Competitive Work Environment
Collector - First Party (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Alltran is predominantly a third party collection agency. However I worked as a first party collector, having direct access to the client's system. I don't enjoy my job as collections is not for me. I do enjoy when I am required to assist the member in figuring is and what went wrong with their account. Which means my focus is still in customer service.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
No increases in base pay.
Poor management; low pay, no advancement
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Very Poor management; low pay, no advancement; no raises; expect too much from employees and no compensation; goals are too hard; management plays favorites
Working at Alltran
Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2017
I wouldn't recommend Alltran. This job by far was the most unprofessional and stressful environment I have ever worked in. Lastly there is little to no room for growth.
Run as fast as you can!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNAugust 16, 2017
I worked there for many years. It is truly an awful place of employment! The Ops managers and above are horrible. They care about money more than the employees. They treat staff like second hand citizens. Don't work there!!!!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
See above
dialer
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
Did not like this position too many rules and punishment for failing to follow the scrips. I found it very regimented and it was not a good fit for me.
Pros
Cons
scripted
Work space
Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2017
This company has a high turnover rate. The environment is a bit competitive and repetitious. Management is good though they teach you constantly and you can learn a lot there.
Pros
High Turnover
Cons
Open minded but expects a lot
Collector (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2017
The company is willing to work with you for some time but there isn't much one on one training and it's easy to get lost and not understand what's going on
Horrible Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNJuly 29, 2017
There are no raises and no incentives. The company hardly has any managers left and the ones that are still there do not have a clue what is going on. There are not enough people scheduled on the weekends yet they expect employees to take all the calls coming in when it is not even humanly possible. Avoid this place like the plague.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
See review
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJuly 25, 2017
Great place to work . Friendly place of employment . Hours are great mangers a fair . Great benifits provided to the employees. They understand life and work with you
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2017
This Is a Great company to work for. They have part time and full time. Mangers are great. It is pretty laid back and easy. The interview was a easy process as well.
Solid work environment
Director, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2017
The work is equitable to the pay. Lots of work but fair rewards. The turnover is high but tough call centers which is typical in these types of settings. The core values are not valued by everyone but expected - Integrity - People - team centric are important yet not priority on the list. It is difficult to adhere to the core values when others don't.

Company functions are most enjoyable and much appreciate is shown by leadership across all companies.
Pros
good people
Cons
no accountability
Great place for those who want to win
Management (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TXJune 15, 2017
I've been with Alltran for 7 years now and have enjoyed the experience immensely. Great pay. Great benefits. Great people and culture. While there is very low turnover, those who are seeking to make money. Have fun and grow with a dynamic company will do very well
Pros
Compensation. Culture. People. Structure. Opportunity
Cons
Facility could use some updating
Don't waste your time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJune 2, 2017
I worked here for a couple of months and I would have to say that it was the worst place to work at. First of all they like to mircomange every single aspect of the job. If you are even a minute late they will write you up. I was a call center representative and it was the most boring job I had ever done. You had to follow a script verbatim or you would also get written up. They sell it as an easy going job which it is but once again very monotonous. I was glad to get out of there.

The management is unprofessional and very scattered. Many of the higher officials are relatively new so it would makes sense. If you like being in the dark about what's going around in the company this is the right company for you.

You know that gut feeling when you go to a place and you just don't want to be there, that's the feeling I got when I first went for an interview.

I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you are in deparate need of a job like I was.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management, hours, benefits
Not worth your time
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNMay 19, 2017
Alltran bought the company 3 years ago. Still a pay freeze (3 years) lost most are clients at the Sartell collections office. Supervisors are hired monthly it seems. High turnover. collectors well ave 26,000 a year. Since we were bought....profit sharing is gone, health ins gone, pay review gone, floating holiday's gone, 401k match gone, vacation time capped, collection system software change does not allow you to collect the ridiculas goals they set for you. your also lied to about incentives but we have a coffee machine.
Pros
Cons
alot
don't work here
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TXMay 16, 2017
overall unprofessional no growth no raise no nothing your basically working and they do not care about personal issues they are very selfish people and they don't recognize you hard work or appreciate it
Pros
good hours
Cons
everything else
Your just a number
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNMay 9, 2017
Since Array Service Group was bought out by Alltran everything has steadily been getting worse and worse. As of today there has been a pay freeze since last March 2016, and nobody seems to know if or when that will be lifted. They are hiring new people on almost daily it seems at the same rate of pay that some people are getting after being there for four years. The management for the most part is okay, however there seems to be a lot of "Favoritism" as far as certain people seem to get special treatment. Honestly the job isn't too bad as far as the work goes, however the main issue most folks have with this place is the lack of communication regarding wages, changes, and overall morale of the company.
Pros
Management works with your schedule needs usually
Cons
Pay freeze, poor morale, and managers playing favorites.
fun place to work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Alltran Financial. The company provided excellent compensation. The training provided by the company was extensive and I learned great deal.
Pros
great clients
Cons
working every second saturday
Run! And NEVER look back!
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 3, 2017
They promise you can make hundreds of thousands a year if you implement their procedures to collecting debts. It doesn't work for everyone.

High turnover rate. Expect to devote your whole life to this company.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Ridiculous company overall.
I love it.
Collector (Former Employee) –  Bryan,txApril 24, 2017
It was a great job with great people. Some things could have gone better. I don't reccomend this job to anyone who does not like to sit in one spot and think all day long.
Indefinite pay freeze
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNApril 13, 2017
I worked there 2 years and never once had a review or pay raise. They have had a pay freeze for over a year now, don't expect to get ahead here. The turn around rate is insane.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
See above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alltran. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2