Allure Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Created good and lasting relationships with clients. Knew clients on first name bases, getting to know their style and helping them find special items
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMDecember 3, 2013
Really great place to work
Great relationship with clients and boss
Mostly worked on my own
Most enjoyable part of my job was chatting with clients and selling them items that complimented their personal style.
The hardest part of my job was that I had to figure a lot of things out on my own (I wish I had a little more training).
I learned a lot about fashion, lingerie, and sales.
Pros
interacting with and helping people
Cons
not enough training
Classroom mentality but dishonest about growth opportunities
Marketing and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the learning opportunities I was able to receive. The whole mentality is that it is classroom based in the office, so everyone teaches everyone else the marketing systems, etc. However, they were dishonest in my compensation and hours making it seem like I'd be making more than I actually was. In the end I couldn't sustain myself financially because they sort of deceived me on what my paychecks would amount to. Also, there are no benefits provided whatsoever.
Pros
learning/classroom environment
Cons
no healthcare, unfair pay
Fun workplace with friendly staff on the lake
Server (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJuly 25, 2013
Waited on customers and took their orders. The staff is very helpful and if you have any questions the are more than welcome to answer. I learned a lot about how a restaurant is ran and alcoholic beverages.