ALMAC Clinical Services

ALMAC Clinical Services Employee Reviews

Extremely busy work environment that required many forms of trouble shooting
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: started out the 20 paid days off
Cons: no room for internal advancement
My typical day at work would start with going over incoming trouble tickets that had come in overnight and seeing that they were properly prioritized and dealt with accordingly. In addition to constantly learning about new fixes for bugs in our computing system, this taught me that there is not only one to fix a problem and that what worked in the past my require you to think on your feet for another solution. Management had a lot of turn over which was challenging. My co-worker were very busy, but we would pull our resources together to come up with a viable solution. The hardest part of the job was due to the fact that we had multiple departments that used different operation systems and applications and servers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of fixing a problem so the employee could go about their day.
Opportunities to advance and opportunities to work with great people.
Label Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Souderton, PASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: people, opportunities for advancement
Cons: my drivetime, corporate redundancy
ALMAC is a fantastic place to work. I've learned an exceptional amount about the skillset required to develop and thrive in the corporate environment. Advancement is encouraged and readily available. A lot of great people make for an exceedingly enjoyable workplace.
Operative
Production Operative (Current Employee), Durham, NCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: wage
This is a Temporary position right now.
I am learning a lot about production, which is great.
I like working early and getting home early
Okay company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 25, 2014
Almac is a private company with great opportunity for advancement. However, being a small company, there are areas that one would have to sacrifice to work here. A good example is compensation.
I enjoyed my job
Returns Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 28, 2013
Pros: i was able to make my department goal with a 1.2 million increase for the year.
Cons: didn't have enough staff to run my department at 100%.
Mitsubishi was a great place to work and I learned a lot why I was employed there. I really enjoyed working as a Warehouse Manager at Almac and it gave me a chance to help to increase my department goals.
Fun place
Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 1, 2013
nice company with a lot of potential growth.
good location and lots of energetic scenery

A passive work place
Production Operator (Former Employee), PAFebruary 13, 2013
The Management is run by a group of unqualified people without educational qualification.
SR. DISTRIBUTION TECH (Former Employee), Souderton, PAFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: good medical
Cons: human resourses only adresses the issues that they want to
Okay to work for, micromanagement issues, Human resourses tends to ignore certain problems, My boss was okay to work for
Great People, Poor Management and Understaffed
Distribution Project Manager (June 2012-present) (Current Employee), Souderton, PADecember 17, 2012
Almac is still growing as a company and going through many pains currently.
Was a good company when the owner was alive.
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Souderton, PADecember 11, 2012
Slowly declining by trying to hard to move ahead too quickly.

December 16, 2012

It is sad that with the founders passing a severe and debilitating top down management propblem has made its was through the employee population causing a morale and work enviroment that few can deal with. This has caused severe turn over atleast in Durham. Management refuse toaddress the communicaiton issues, the issues with the way employees are treated, nor do they take a signifigant and real decline in employee morale to heart. They seek to make us feel unvalued and that is really troubling.

productive and a nice workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Durham, NCNovember 27, 2012
Pros: acknowledged employees for a job well done when deserved
Cons: definetly short breaks to sometimes none at all
Time demanding and the co-workers were fun. Majority of administrative made the workplace good. Constanly stayed busy to meet deadlines and all together learned new systems.The most enjoyable part of the job were the employees.
Fun Place and Good People
Distribution Technician (Current Employee), Souderton, PAOctober 21, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: low pay
I enjoy working for my present employer. The reason I am searching out new employment is more about my finances and the shift I am currently working. I am trying to get a first shift position and possibly increase my financial situation at the same time.

A typical day of employment at my job is I arrive at 1:10 p.m. for a 1:30 p.m. start go down the pharmacy for the second shift meeting with my supervisor and my co-workers on my shift. We discuss the work load and what orders are priority for processing. After the meeting I go the get my cart and go get job packs or orders from the bin. I get a scanner and plastic bins for the orders. I then begin to pick orders throughout the pharmacy, cold room, and warehouse. I think the one of the most important things I learn is that you can always learn something new and teamwork is crucial in having a successful business. The hardest part of the job is wanting to get everything done all the time because you just wanna show that you are a big part of the team and you wanna come through in a big way at the same time saying I gotta slow down and take my time because your name is on your work and the team is depending on it being right. So you have to pick your times to know when to slow down and take a deep breath. Then I realize gotta stay focused and keep working. The most enjoyable part of my job is some of the great friendships I have gained and great people I have meant over the years.
Hard Working people Good place to work
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee), Souderton PaSeptember 20, 2012
Loved working here, got work done and had an enjoyable time doing it.
good place
Warehouse Operative/ Packaging (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 31, 2012
Almac was a good experience and tought me some things about the business. The position itself was not difficult at all.
Great Working Environment fun
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Lansdale, PAAugust 15, 2012
I enjoy working at Almac Clinical Services because the people are friendly and it's a great working environment.
Other people are great to work with.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 16, 2012
Pros: great people to work with, flexible with your start/stop times
Cons: no remote work options, manual systems, pay not in line with the pharma industry
Overall a good company with lots of great people to work with; pay is on the low side, especially for the amount of work required; willing to promote go getters