Aloft Hotels is the forward-thinking alternative to the typical travel destination. With its loft-inspired design and free-flowing energy, aloft lets guests customize their stay and celebrate their style. And it allows its Talent to shine through opportunities to mix, mingle and make a difference. Aloft does things differently. It's a place where energy flows, personalities mingle and opportunities abound. Aloft is the new twist in travel.
As the sentinel of the Welcome area, the Front Desk Talent is the eyes and ears of the hotel and often the first guest interaction touch point. Located in the center of it all, Front Desk Talent need to own and drive the guest experience the moment they walk through the door. Responsible for check-in, check-out, kiosk operations, re: fuel and all other guest interactions they strive to exceed established standards at every opportunity and take pride in the overall look and feel of the re: mix lobby.
The ideal Front Desk Talent candidate must illustrate the ability and drive to:
- help create an energized environment as a participating member of the aloft talent.
- embrace the aloft culture striving to exceed guest expectations at every opportunity.
- be the pulse of the building. in the know and managing it all
- be a self starter always motivated to be their best
- take pride in the overall look and feel of the hotel assuring cleanliness and conditions are at their peak at all times
- never walk past a pillow out of place or a piece paper on the ground and instead take the time to make it right
- contribute to a fun, energized and comfortable working environment
- build strong relationships with peers and coworkers to facilitate communication and efficient operation of the hotel
- illustrate professionalism through positive attitude, spirit and leading by example
- drive product quality and operate as the "best in class" in their role
- anticipate customer needs with the ability to change goals and direction quickly
- must be able to speak, write, read and understand primary language(s) used in the workplace to communicate with guests, associates and supervisors
- must possess basic computer knowledge/skills
- general knowledge of the city and attractions to answer guest inquiries
- must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays
Education & Experience
- Min 1 + years hotel experience preferred
- some college
- must be career minded for the hospitality field
- 1-2 years in customer service providing exceptional customer satisfaction
Indeed - 8 months ago