AlohaCare Employee Review

Productive workplace that's trying to improve
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HawaiiJune 18, 2013
Typical workday entailed processing remits, EOB's, and EFT's for claims department. I learned a lot about prioritizing, and meeting deadlines. I feel that management needs to communicate more with employees. Co-workers were wonderful...probably one of the best groups I've worked with. The hardest part of my job was dealing with managers and just always having the feeling that they were not sincere. The most enjoyable part of my day was communicating with co-workers.

Other AlohaCare Employee Reviews

Terrible benefits
Prior Authorization Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 19, 2018
They expect you to do so much work for little pay. and the benefits aren't that great
The Department I worked could never keep a manager. While working there I had 5 different managers
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Low Pay
Dont do it
Operations (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 8, 2017
Lack of effective senior management, poor decision making, noncompetitive compensation, poor opportunities for advancement, high turnover should cause you to pause before joining the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AlohaCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6