Alorica Inc

Alorica Inc Employer Reviews

Productive and busy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INFebruary 23, 2015
Cons: short breaks, terrible scheduling
Great place of employment for people trying to find a start in the working world. You take many phone calls a day, it can had many fast paced days and also days where I took maybe 5 phone calls in a 10 hour shift.
If you have the stomach for Call Centers, then this won't be too bad.
Samsung Technical Support Technician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs COFebruary 23, 2015
Worked as a Samsung Tech support guy. The job itself wasn't too bad. The main thing to remember about call centers is that you must follow their guidelines and metrics to the tee. Failure to do so will have you looking for another job.
Hated it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 12, 2015
The training was awful and managers always belittled you. It really wasn't for me. I really really really really didn't like it.
Open floor work center, coworkers and managent are available for help
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NC.February 11, 2015
Pros: comission
Cons: comission and management
The average day finds employees taking calls for the sale of Direct TV. During my time here I learned exactly how Direct TV works. The individual mindset of coworkers made for and entertaining envirnment but since this is a comissioni drivven assignment management was sometimes rough to deal with. Tha hardest part of the day was convincing someone who calle you that they do want what they called you for. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people find a way to get what they didnt think they could have.
Loved my job...especially on nacho day
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Magna, UTFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: the company felt like family, everyone supported each other.
Cons: the only con was that the place of work was too far for me to travel.
I loved this job. I love the operations of a call center. I also had the opportunity to create training materials when the company was moving in a sales direction from a computer technical side.
The management was great to work with. The hardest part of the job was manageing breaks/lunches during an irregular operation where the call volume had peaked. We had to manually stagger lunches/breaks to have enough coverage on the phones.
A good job if good at sales
sales agent (Former Employee), terre haute,INJanuary 29, 2015
Ive worked here twice in a 3 year period and it was a great job but seems both times I got fired right before or right after my first year.
Productive Work Day
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 28, 2015
- Answered customer’s questions and/or inquiries in regards to billing
- Basic computer proficiency while maintaining call handle and hold time
- Took inbound and outbound calls while consistently assisting customers with payment arrangements, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment
- Ability to have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Tech Support / Manager-Pilot (Current Employee), Magna, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Good Stable job. Working with Customers over the phone is just as difficult if not more than in person.
Good first job
Telesales (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Good to get your feet wet with the working world but not as understanding for those with families.
Its a job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 18, 2015
just a source of income. immediate hire. unlimited overtime.
computor technician
LVL.3 Computer Technician (Former Employee), Magna, UTJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: 401 k insurance was great
Cons: no cons
trouble shooting emachines over the phone, fixing the hard drive customer service very professional
A company that is determined to make more money.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Magna, UTJanuary 12, 2015
When I started at Alorica I thought it was the best job I had ever had. Easy to say since this was my second job, I worked five days a week and was happy with my 40 hour work schedule. One thing I didn't expect was to have my hours cut, and then be put on a mandatory L.O.A. because of some personal issues that were not effecting my work life. I would have to say Alorica is a job for people that love to be treated poorly and don't care about having hours to support yourself.
intense call tech support
front line agent (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great vending machines
Cons: point system, inconsistancy with rules
typical day is answering warrenty calls
management is good and very helpful
hardest part of the job is getting the consumer to follow direction
n/a
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
a typical day at work was fun and challenging.i learned leadership skills and various warehouse computer skills. the management was nice and very energetic and helpful. co workers were very knowledgeable and helpful. the hardest part of the job was long hours and weather conditions but overall it was enjoyable. i love the pay and the benefits.
A very dissappointing company
Discount Verification Agent (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: easy money
Cons: drama
Every day at Alorica was pretty much the same. I did learn a lot about customer service, interacting with customers over the phone. Management was nice. The managing part might not have been handled correctly but some manners were used. The co-workers were great. We all had a lot in common. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all of the drama. If you requested a day off, you'd get denied without reason. They'd tried helping you but nothing was done. Sometimes pay checks were short. When you'd take it up with HR it'd take weeks. Other days pay checks were delayed. The best part were the people you worked with. You'd get to build a bond and vent on your break or lunch. They were the only ones who knew the things you were dealing with.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Simpsonville, SCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay is too low
It's a great place to grow for for some individuals. having a two year degree i would love to take my skills elsewhere
first and last call center
employee (Current Employee), kennesaw, gaNovember 24, 2014
this whole call center is a clear example of team work. every person for themselves. they dont know how to talk and how to treat people with the proper respect.
exciting
AT&T Customer Care Manager (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 13, 2014
The military gave me a lot of skills and leadership abilities that i'm able to carry on into any work environment
Fun workplace
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 31, 2014
Pros: your own desk and the enviroment
Cons: short breaks
Everyday when I walk into work, I am ready and prepared for what my days would be like. You will have a lot of inbound calls that will be easy and could go smooth. But there will be calls that might not go to well and leads to speak with supervisor. Everyday you will have to try your very best to help all of the company's customer all around the world.
very fast pased work enviornment.
Full time Customer Service Represenitive (Former Employee), Clovis caOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, a chance to advance
Cons: poor work conditions
the job had great benefits and a chance to advance in the company but the work environment was less than professional. the managers would play loud music in the background as the employees were taking phone calls back to back.

1 2 3 4 5