Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 3,392 reviews matching the search
Stressful work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTJanuary 20, 2017
Terrible management. To be perfectly honest I really wouldn't recommend this job to any one unless you're the type that can handle stress really well. I used to work for this company ND let me tell you there really isn't any paid time off.
enjoyable co-workers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Enjoyable co-workers and flexible work schedule

Low paying and not very good job security.

Company unable to keep campaigns. .
Pros
low pay
Cons
flexible schedual
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALJanuary 19, 2017
There was a day of trying to resolve several issues for a Verizon Wireless customer when explaining the issues she call for. She still could not make sense of what was told to her by myself and floor support. This call was lasted about 30 minute's. By this time my coworkers already had their first break at 10:00 for 10 mins. Here at 10:25 am I expressed to my coach I needed to get to the restroom like A.S.A.P!!!!!!! Or this would not be good for me. I hadn't had my break. Got back to my desk and next thing I knew I got in trouble for going to the restroom and for customer abuse being on the phone for over 5 mins. As the floor supervisor called me out i'm thinking I should have asked what would she had done being in my position, would you use the bathroom on yourself or try to get to bathroom in preventing any accidents.
Pros
Training learning new things, free coffee, secure atmosphere.
Cons
No respect from management, unprofessional, clicks, not mature workers
fast pace environment benefits are great
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 19, 2017
i was one of the top sales person in my group averaging about 15 sales per day. they were great about giving commission and very lenient when it came to your life at home.
Pros
lenient and available overtime
Cons
long interviews
was unprofessional
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 19, 2017
I did like feel comfortable during training there always a fight or disagreement half of the time training was not taught. Young management that needed more skills in management.
life at alorica
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 19, 2017
Alorica is a call center that services different contracts. I had the pleasure of working with Verizon. The relay of information whether it be job related or client related could come quicker and be explained more clearly in order for all employees to understand what is happening. The pay is low but for just a job it will do
Pros
LOCATION
Cons
PAY
Stressful workplace with rude staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALJanuary 18, 2017
All of the managers are very rude, they don't care about you or how you do there. They are supposed to be there to help you, but only worry about themselves.
Great job to progress in
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay FLJanuary 18, 2017
It's a flexible job with hours and works around school schedule
This job is all about customer service and helping people. People are friendly and you can work your way up and better positions I. The workplace
nice people low pay
DIRECTV ADMINISTRAVTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Love the people great enviorment just low pay had to find something else that pays more. i wish i could've stayed. I had to move foward
Rewards for sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 18, 2017
It was an easy position to take on but it changed with the requirements and I felt as if I had been weighed down with so much stress about meeting requirements that it became overwhelming.
Pros
Easy laid back
Cons
Sales requirments

Want to know more about Alorica?

Ask a question
Self motivation job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 18, 2017
Work from home postition. Once you learn the job its easy helping others. The best part of the job you get incentives to work extra hours for the company.
okay place to work
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 17, 2017
there are different projects available as well as morning, mid-day and evening shifts. the are not too strict, but certain mangers do have favoritism, and does effect scheduling. they do have foodtrucks and activities during the month to enjoy during lunch
great company
Executive Customer Relations (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJanuary 17, 2017
I loved this company, not only was the job easy but it was a great company to be a part of. They loved including families in events they had for holidays.
Sales Rep
Call/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 17, 2017
Maintain call center database by entering information; resolve problems by clarifying issues
Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
Sell additional services; keep equipment operational by following procedures
Flexible hours
Poor management
Fun yet difficult
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 16, 2017
The job consists of taking calls and helping customers. There will be angry customers but there are more happy ones than angry. At times the job seems as if it doesn't pay enough for the stuff workers go through. The training program is difficult but if you apply yourself everything will come to you.
Pros
Incentives and bonuses good breaks
Cons
Angry customers
Very busy, very wishy washy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 16, 2017
They have a kitchen, you have to pay for every thing. The classes areally fun and easy, the teachersame are nice and easy to work with. Schedule is strictly and works on a point system. You can give up and take hours, but not ask off because a point will still be taken away. You work full time with two days off and you work holidays. My problem is the days do not rotate, you don't get much of a raise. If your full time and a parent, the stress from the rude costumers is not worth it. On the bright side the actual office is relaxed, there'should not a strict dress code (yes you can have colored hair), and the n people are fun.
Ok job
Overall the job is good for someone who needs the bills paid. Full time work is a plus. Co workers were great to work with. Management could improve. Typical day considered answering inbound calls.
Terrible Workplace with no accountability
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 16, 2017
Workplace lacks accountability, no opportunities for advancement, inadequate floor support or management (understaffed and overworked), payroll problems constantly
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2017
Poor Management.Outdated technology.customer systems/ Not professional setting in any aspect. The Compensation has no pay advancements, and no benefit package. The leadership in this place is so unprofessional, I'm surprise they continue to acquire contracts.
Fast-paced, revolving door
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 16, 2017
No employee loyalty, poor benefits, varied campaigns, management changed right after I left, things may have changed now.
Friendy atmosphere, but not new technoogy
Pros
Good commssions
Cons
Unqualified management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8