Alorica Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,733 reviews matching the search
Terrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative/ Support Coach (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 25, 2016
The environment at the Kennesaw Location is very unprofessional. There is very little room for growth and the pay is terrible. Employees spend majority of their life there and have nothing to show it.
It is a great fill in job until one can find something more permanent
agent (Former Employee) –  Topeka KSJune 24, 2016
8 hour day taking in coming calls. We were an insurance company for a cell provider, answering concerns, complaints, helping where possible to give customer what is needed. The management, was quite helpful for the more difficult calls. Co-workers were really nice, but a very high turn over there. Hardest part of the job would be dealing with the really bad calls where the customer is angry and fed up from being bounced between provider and insurance company, and getting no where. Some calls even escalate to manager. Most enjoyable part of job was talking to the people and being able to help them out.
Pros
insentive bonuses
Cons
terrible hours
summary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 24, 2016
I am very thankful for this job because they did teach me a lot when it comes to customer service but one of my biggest goals is growing in a company and they rarely do that,
Pros
learned a lot of customer service skills
Cons
lack of advancement
An forever revolving door
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 23, 2016
The people that there are awesome, the company as a whole leaves something to be desired. The facility manager deserves an award, treats his employees like family.
Amazing learning experience! Great work culture.
CAE SME (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 23, 2016
My time with Alorica challenged me daily, expanding not only my knowledge, but my ability.
The lessons I have learned have given me the opportunities I currently pursue.
Pros
Flexible schedule, lots of overtime
Cons
Healthcare plan, not great
Production was always hectic and upper management was horrible
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2016
After Alorica took over West employees thought it was only going to get better, wrong. Things got a lot worse; West always had the stipulation of a revolving door with reps going in and out. Alorica did that far worse, some new hire classes didnt even last a week after being hired. Management of the company might have changed but management in the company did not, supervisors never knew what was going on and got most information about the project itself from the reps on the phone. People on certain projects were also forced to do projects the were unfamiliar with such as Aetna employees going into sales and being laid off because of their poor sale ratio.
Pros
N/A
Cons
short breaks, healthcare got worse
Unorganized
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 23, 2016
Alorica is very unorganized, does not have good work ethics, and does not communicate well with employees. The systems that are provided to the employees never work, yet the employees are the ones that get in trouble or fired for it. They would rather get rid of good employees than work on improving the system/programming. They don't communicate well with employees when struggling, just fire them.
Pros
Supervisors
Cons
Communication, flexibility, and system.
Fantasy
Quality Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 22, 2016
Albornoz Enterprise is a photography studio that gave me the opportunity to become a model, manager, sales rep, and face to face customer service including the sales of our calendar.

With them i develop the skills of how to have the hunger of hustling and sales
Its a job
Rep (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 22, 2016
Always telling things you things are grounds for termination, constant competing, don't learn 1/4 in training what's used on phones, don't give time in class for questions, gives bonus incentives then looks for ways to not give the bonuses.
Pros
Non
Cons
Many
its an opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 22, 2016
The company trains you extensively and gives you a opportunity to beef up your resume or grow with the company. my only complaint is that sometimes allow people who don't appreciate the opportunity they have.
Productive and fun workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 22, 2016
Great Workplace and great incentives. Amazing trainers and shift leads. Job has it's pros and cons, but mostly overall I had a great experience and would work there again. I would recommend job to others. My advice, stick o your schedule and be on time every day.
Very stressful and always changing
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDJune 22, 2016
Alorica is a very high paced stressful environment. Dealing with customers over the phone versus face to face is very different.
Pros
Nice customer
Cons
Not very nice customers
It wasn't for me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2016
Definite lines diving the lower levels of the company, while the higher levels worked well but the lines where hard to work around.
productive and fun place to work
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJune 21, 2016
answering alloy of inbound calls
must be on time
and the hours are ok
team player
hard worker
must be able to multitask
training is available
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 21, 2016
Working at Alorica was a great experience I learned how to understand a contract and also learned different things about different states.I also met very great people.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Enjoyable environment to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT, UNDERWRITING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJune 20, 2016
Enjoyed the early hours and ability to learn new things. Good training environment as well as support staff while working.
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 20, 2016
I enjoyed working at Alorica except that they changed the schedule three or four times a year. I would prefer to have a set schedule with no weekends.
Pros
Environment and incentives
Cons
Frequent shift changes and quota
Not enough training
Geek Squad Agent (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTJune 20, 2016
It would've been a good job if I got more training on how to solve simple computer problems.
The people there looked unprofessional.
I wanted to cry after every phone call, it was extremely stressful.
Cons
You have to take bathroom breaks out of your actual break time.
Great for someone who does not have a family
Licensed and Appointed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Valley, WAJune 19, 2016
the new PTO/UTO systems makes it difficult for anyone who has family or ever gets sick to keep their job. They are looking for a high turnover rate.
Overall a good begining or intermediate places to start working in a call center enviroment.
Geek Squad Agent (Current Employee) –  Magna, UTJune 18, 2016
Alorica can be a fun place to work if the expectations of client interactions are reasonably set. Incentives and personal considerations are very well set in favor of the front line agent.
There is a break room with adequate number of refrigerators and microwaves available.
There is onsite vending and reasonable access to restaurants in area.
Pros
Incentives for time worked and adherence to schedule requirements.
Cons
Location of call center. Personal satisfaction with customer interactions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.