Alorica Employer Reviews

Productive Company
CSR, Training Asstistant, Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAApril 13, 2014
Pros: lot's of over time given
Cons: healthcare limited
Awesome Company! over the four years I have worked for Alorica I have enjoyed my peers and my trainers and a host of other talented people who know how to commit to a great company. I love working here no matter what my task may be. Be the reason for the needs of the customer and make each call count...
CALL CENTER
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAApril 13, 2014
I LOVE WORKING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I REALLY ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.
THE WORST COMPANY EVER!
CSR (Former Employee), SARALAND, ALApril 8, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: everything!
I "WAS" employed with this company for a little over 3 years. All we got for recognition was a piece of paper, they would come to your desk and throw it down. I had the BEST supervisor before I left, the attendance policy is a pile of BS, literally.. no pay raises, no recognition. They constantly threaten your job if you don't kiss butt. Between hiring – more... agents and allowing advancement within 2-3 months that DOES NOT qualify, and doing MANDATORY OVERTIME, I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYBODY. All they are worried about is meeting the "hiring rate" per day and getting incentives that VZW will give for every new hire agent walking through training doors.

**rant over**

Good luck (: – less
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 8, 2014
Pros: equle opportunity
Cons: unorginized
Alorica is a ok place t work in my opinion it could be more organized. but it gives people a opportunity to come in work and make money.
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 6, 2014
A day would consist of taking calls. I had an amazing direct supervisor but the upper management was not the best. They were unorganized and not on the same page. I had amazing coworkers who made the job enjoyable.
It's Ok I would not recommend
Business Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 5, 2014
Pros: flexibillity
Cons: no real benefits
The changes they make has us overall losing money would not recommend
ok environment, great account
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLApril 4, 2014
overall it was a ordinary call center. I participated in many activities, talked to people all over the USA.
customer service rep
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: paid breakes
Cons: hour lunches get cut in half
Customers call with attidutes everyday i deesclate and advance my people skills every day my supervisor is laid back and my co-workers get along well and the hardedst part of my job is the inconsistancy of the company and the most enjoyable part is the satisified cust that tell me i make their day
Company does very little training and does not give all needed facts for the job.
Customer Service Operator (Current Employee), Magna, UTApril 3, 2014
Pros: free popcorn on fridays.
Cons: the healthcare is only a secondary insurnce, breaks are very short.
The Training at Alorica is Iinadequte. There is no possiblity to go into the management of the compoany. The company does not give out an benefits or bonuses. There is no management communicating with each other. If you do want to get a management position they are available but your pay rate will not increase with the management duties.
Most Unethical Place I have ever worked!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 3, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: pay rate, shifts, unethical, immature supervisors
The five week training did not prepare us to answer Verizon customer calls at all. Supervisors had us lie to customers, transfer to fake phone numbers and even hang up on people. They do not care about customer service. They are focused on call times and talking people out of disconnecting. I think Verizon would be ashamed of how this call center treats – more... their customers. Always felt scummy at the end of the day for the things I had to do to keep this job. – less
Decent work environment
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 2, 2014
Pros: almost always offered overtime
Cons: there was always a loophole to break rules for certain card members.
It was a clerical type job. Every employee had their own cubicle. You would be allowed to 10 minute paid breaks and a 45 minute lunch break. I would answer inbound calls and assist customers with any questions regarding their american express account, but mainly their reward points. The management there are more of your peers then management. They will – more... give you instructions but not follow those rules themselves. Co-workers are amazing, they are what gets you through your work day. The hardest part about my job there was having to work with very angry and upset customers who feel some of the American Express rules are unfair because they spend hundreds of thousand of dollars on their cards. – less
Love this place
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 1, 2014
would walk in to work get ready to start my day put my headset on and get my day started. I loved talking to people and learning about the problems they were having with the electronic devices. The hardest part was understanding the people that talked very meek
job was a good tech support job
GEEKSQUAD COMPUTER TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee), magna utahApril 1, 2014
not to many angry customers easy but repetitive. I would remote into computers mac and windows and fix any problem that would take 15 minutes or less to fix. If it would take longer then I would send it off to a tech to repair.
Not Very Professional
DirecTv Sales Consultant (Inbound) (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 1, 2014
A typical day at work was like going to high school. Some managers were professional but most managers created lots of drama as well as co-workers. The job wasn't hard at all,and i enjoyed meeting and assisting potential customers.
Wonderful co-workers just not the place i want to stay.
Customer service/Outbound Oct 2013 to current (Current Employee), Topeka, KSMarch 31, 2014
Pros: company trys to keep the work enviroment fun.
Cons: health benefits aren't good/ mandatory ot due to the loss of employees
A typical day is very long and repetitive. The gain in it being repetitive is that I have perfected what I have learned. I have learned how to manage accounts/set up accounts , take transactions online ,explain the full benefits of products, So I'm able sell products on price as well as the capabilities or benefits. Our management is good just needs – more... more training for new employees. The employees stick together and help each other out with anything they can. The hardest part of the job is having to learn things in a matter of minutes I didn't receive knowledge in training. I would say the enjoyable part of my job is the employees and helping our customers. – less
Tech Support Representative (Current Employee), Magna, UTMarch 30, 2014
A typical day at work includes answering the phones and speaking to clients about what they need help with. Generally, it will be something easy; some times it will be something difficult, and you would need to send them to a specialist.
The management is there to help out with any problems with which you may come in contact. They are reliable and they – more... know what they are talking about.
The coworkers are also pretty good to work with. They all went through the same training, so if you ask someone for help, most of the time they will know what to do.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers who insist that you fix their issue when you're not the person who does that.
The most enjoyable part is when you help someone out, and you know that you have made someone's day better. – less
SAMSUNG
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 29, 2014
Pros: great people to work around
Cons: alorica does not give raises
SAMSUNG IS IN ITSELF A GREAT COMPANY WITIH GREAT PRODUCTS OFFERED TO THE WORLD
No opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no opportunity to grown, no time for activities outside this job
A good company who offers great benefits but no opportunity to grow in the company. Desk job and this job will be your life. No down time and attendance is mandatory.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 27, 2014
It's an ok job to work for. Great if you are in the need for money.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: pay and hours
Cons: surveys
working at alorica was okay the training was cool, the surveys i felt shouldnt have mattered when you started to improved them with all yes.The management was okay some helped you others didnt. My CO-workers were awesome.

1 2 3 4 5

About Alorica

Alorica Inc. is a leading customer service management provider that supports the entire customer lifecycle, from front-office – Read more

Alorica Photos