Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 5,315 reviews matching the search
stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 13, 2017
the job is not bad but the customers can make the job very stressful. Employees can have unlimited overtime which is a perk. The staff is very nice and helpful.
Over worked and under paid
Operation Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 13, 2017
I believe salary is a big issue, for people with degree's at Alorica.

there isn't much room for advancement, wages are also an issue.

People who come a board have titles without compensation for all

their hard work.
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Advancement
Good Culture
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYOctober 13, 2017
Has a great culture and intentions. Perks are encouraging. Comradery is the epitome of job with support being groundbreaking. A new call center that is disorganized will do well once kinks are worked out.
Pros
Great intentions, Good Culture, good training
Cons
Incompetent management, disorganization.
productive pleasant place to work
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2017
productive pleasant place to work. The people are wonderful and the atmosphere is productive. I spent the majority of my day sitting down talking on the phone in front of a computer.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
very little physical activity
High stress work environment
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 13, 2017
Lack of leadership from Operations Managers. Overworked employees and supervisors. Demanding clients. Few raises. Very unprofessional environment. Club Alorica
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 13, 2017
Alorica was a very fun work experience for me. I loved talking on the phone and interacting with the customers on the phone you never knew what was going to take place up there. Sometimes you would find a cranky customer or a customer that just loved to talk and be very friendly on the phone.
Good experience for me
Site Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 13, 2017
I would not refer anyone to this place. I do not wish to comment or respond to this question T
he environment was cut throat and the human resources personnel were dishonest..
Pros
nothing
Cons
people
Not a good place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison County, ALOctober 13, 2017
Does not adequately compensate employees. You don't get any kind of raise. There is a unrealistic work load. Has no loyalty to long time employees.
fast paced stressful inbound customer service industry
Inbound customer service for AT&T & T-Mobile (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 12, 2017
inbound customer service with stringent metrics focused on getting the customer issue resolved and customer off the phone in 8 minutes or less. no leniency if negative survey results from customer reveal your service was great but another issue or company policy beyond your control caused the negative score.
Pros
paid training
Cons
mediocre insurance benefits, no sick days, no raises
fun and relaxing place to work
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 12, 2017
Working at Alorica was layed back and fun. They kept employees interested by providing job succeeding activities and rewards. They also provide great work benefits.
OK company for a while...
Sales Consultant (B2B) (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLOctober 12, 2017
Company has some good aspects as do all. Have to decide for yourself, but hands down some of the worst management around.
Many things go on behind closed doors that only benefit a few. Not my kind of work culture long-term.
Pros
Plenty of food
Cons
Favoritism is rampant
Not that good
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Dominican RepublicOctober 12, 2017
It has a poor management, sometimes some of the managers does no treat you in a way that you can feel that you want to keep working there but some of the managers know how to do their job.
Plenty of opportunities to advance within the company.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 12, 2017
If you come to work and do your job, it is really easy to move up in the company. I have been with Alorica for 7 years. I started as a CSR and have been promoted through the ranks to one of three Managers of Operations. I now have my own office and lead a team of over 400 employees. The down side is that the salary does not match the job title or the amount of work involved, which is why I am openly looking.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Poor wages
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 12, 2017
I liked Alorica because it was fast paced you stayed busy all day and I liked the management team I had they give you incentives for accomplishing your goal for that week.
Can be fun but also a bad environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 12, 2017
Could be a lot of fun at times but it could also be a very bad environment to be in. There were a few bomb threats, personal threats, ran by a very poor management team. But the pay and benefits were good.
Company voted #1 worst company to work for 2016-17
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  huntsvlleOctober 12, 2017
Local Management is fine but Alorica as a company is terribly miss managed. They do not give raises and the work environment is stressful and hostile.
Pros
Some of my coworkers and customers kept me there
Cons
The company does not care at all about employees
Fast paced
Personal Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 11, 2017
This job is very fast paced and welcoming. They are very understanding and do their best to accommodate when needed. They pay is a bit low for the stress but its a good place to move up.
Stress free job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
Since I have been with Alorica I really like my job, the pay could be better this is one of the lowest paid call centers in Tulsa. The average pay is 12.55 per hour.
Pros
my working conditions, plus you can take you crafts or what ever your hobby to work with you with in reason of course.
Cons
10 min breaks
Highly Stessful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
The management is nice but seem disinterested in the employee's for the most part. They have a lot of things for the employee's to be involved in but they don't give you the money to do a lot unless your in a 2-3 household income.
The work is stressful but can be fun. I did learn a lot about how to talk to people on the phone and interacting on the phone which before this job at Alorica and West I never did.
The hardest part of the job for me was just getting used to being on the phone for 8 or more hours a day because I am not one to talk on the phone. That was a new skill I had to learn because I have dealt with customers before but mostly face to face not over the phone.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to talk to new people from all over the country and the world. Learning new things is always the best part of a new job or just a job to me.
The thing I hate most about Alorica and the job is there is no pay raises so no matter how long your there you never get to make more than your hourly rate. They have bonuses but they are so hard to get. I always strive to be the best I can be but seems like to them its never good enough.
Pros
They had free stuff you could get if you wanted it.
Cons
What your pay is when you start is what you will make till you leave.
Fun work place, fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
Long lunch breaks, plus two ten minute breaks. Can play games when calls gets slow. Plays movies during the night-time after 10PM. Friendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8