ALPHA DIRECT COMPOUNDING is a highly specialized compounding pharmacy that directly serves the needs of physicians and their patients. Alpha Direct formulates customized medications based strictly on instructions from physicians, allowing patients to enjoy a new higher standard of tailored health care.
We are a high growth-compounding company that is headquartered in the Scottsdale Airpark. We seek to add an accounting assistant in the Asheville, NC location to our team of dynamic people who are passionate about providing premier service and quality products to our patients.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for everyone we touch...our patients, providers and team members alike.
The Accounting Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as departmental billings, cash receipts and vendor payments
- Review financial information
- Prepare documents to disburse funds
- Make deposits and prepare reports
- Compile and review information for accuracy and maintain records
- Sorting co pay and cash payments received via mail
- Scanning and entering payments received via mail
- Depositing payments received
- Entering all third party checks to spreadsheets to balance against deposits before passing along for reconciliation
- Assisting CS reps with Co pay questions
- Maintain ongoing reporting for all payments
- Taking payments for customers via phone
- Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems
- Ability to reconcile and/or balance financial transactions
- Ability to detect and correct errors
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting and using spreadsheets and/or accounting systems such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Quickbooks
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: One year of administrative support experience.
- Base Pay: $32,000 a year salary and medical benefits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Accounting Assistant
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: 1+ years
- Relocation: No
- Industry: Health Services, Accounting
- Required Travel: No
- Ensure that all tracking of financial data transactions and reporting is in balance with accuracy and timeliness.
- Implement and maintain structure and documentation for incoming checks and deposits to maximize efficiency and results.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION, POST YOUR RESUME AND RESPOND TO A SERIES OF PROFILES. WE SEEK TO ADD THE RIGHT PERSON TO OUR TEAM AND WILL IDENTIFY THE RIGHT JOB FIT TO CREATE SUCCESS FOR ALL.