We are an Energy Efficiency company located in Union City, California, who is looking for an outside sales reps for our Electric Management System and newest LED customized lighting products to market and sell to commercial and industrial businesses in San Francisco Bay Area.
Our Electric Management System helps clients save up to 20% off their current electric bill by optimizing electrical usage in clients’ environment. This revolutionary system comes with monitoring software where the client can monitor their electric usage per panel level.
Our LED is also different than most of what is out on the market as we offer customized LED products. We can replace the entire fixture to LED fixture or we can replace the LED modules inside the fixture as a retrofit kit with LED modules. The initial Lumen is 80 – 90 and we can control the angle of module to suit the customers’ needs for lighting. We also offer low interest for those seeking financing option. Product is made in Korea and has a superior quality advantage. We can build LED module up to 500W!
There is a tremendous opportunity for those with a huge client base as we can customize anyone’s HID lights. Through Electric Management System, you can offer to customers who really want to save on their increasing electric bill and this gives you even more opportunity to add income.
Can easily make 6 figure income.
We are seeking a professional, aggressive, high energy, sales/ marketing professional full or part-time with knowledge in LED and Industrial lighting.
Status: Full Time / Part Time
Job Category: Sales / Marketing Development
Career Level: Sales - Knowledge in LED Lighting and Industrial lighting preferred but not required
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 3 years
Salary Range: 100% Commission Base
1. Manage marketing strategies and sales effort for LED Lighting Products
2. Identify new business opportunities and represent company to potential clients
3. Become a true Energy Efficiency Consultant with variety of products that company offers
4. Promote and present any new product releases to client base.
1. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface effectively customers and staff
2. The ability to develop marketing strategies for new products through all phases of the sales process
3. A proven track record of defining and taking and selling products in the market
4. Computer skills (MS WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT)
Please submit your resume for an interview.