MUST Have 2-4 years experience processing in a plastics environment.
Alpha Packaging, a worldwide manufacturer of blow-molded plastic bottles/containers, has an opportunity for a Machine Operator for our Bethlehem, PA facility. We are excited about our future, and this is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate.
The Operator will operate and maintain the production equipment on a continuous basis in order to meet and exceed job standards and quality specifications. Perform all tasks involved in the production of Alpha Packaging’s products and follow Alpha’s standards for Safety, Housekeeping, Quality, and Production in an efficient and safe manner. The incumbent is expected to work independently and be a team player. Must be able to organize daily duties and troubleshoot as required.
- MUST have 2-4 years experience processing in a plastics environment.
- 2 Year Technical Degree Preferred.
- MUST have computer knowledge.
- Experience in blow molding plastics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-driven, and team oriented.
- A mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and/or electrical aptitude is an asset.
- Excellent safety record and work ethic.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Hours: Night Shift 7pm-7am
Compensation: Based upon experience
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested, please submit your resume.